LaVieBelle LV.14 Genius
Jun 30, 2021, 04:53 PM 595 read

Whoever you are (Permit to post Admin)

● Open Forum

I just got online, then this account here is ranting on my profile guestbook! Like she said i steal her potion. Like why would i do that? I have my own potion! She said that i guess her potion with password in it and steal it! Like how? How can i guess ur password? Im not that desperate enough to steal someone's stuff. Omg And youre teling me your going to post me? No, Ill post you. Cause you dont have the rights to accuse me. Omg its early in the morning here. And this is what i read. Tss Nextime, dont put your stuff without password if you dont want others to buy them. Ofc they will buy it cause you put them without password, they think that its free. Stop making stories to others. Thats not good for the soul 😶

My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - Whoever you are (Permit to post Admin)  image 2
My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - Whoever you are (Permit to post Admin)  image 3
My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - Whoever you are (Permit to post Admin)  image 4
My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - Whoever you are (Permit to post Admin)  image 5
My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - Whoever you are (Permit to post Admin)  image 6

Comment 11

• joeiced LV.18 Sage Jun 30, 2021, 05:43 PM

oh my i know how you feel 🙈 cheer up dear 🥰 i've same experience but at Korean MSB, even harder to explain that she accused me buying normal dish, she must be forgot to put password but then she blame me as a thief for buying it at the market 😓 i've put the dish on my market so she can take back what she thought i steal fm her but she blocked me already and never visit again 🤷

• LaVieBelle LV.14 Genius Jun 30, 2021, 06:01 PM

omg! yors was recently? really 🤦🏻‍♀️ i am also waiting for her to get the potion to my market, that she said i stole. tsk she put them without password and telling me that im a thief? how sad people will accused us without doing anything.

• joeiced LV.18 Sage Jul 1, 2021, 10:44 AM

mmm mine about around 1 month ago, i've pm her using my other account to take it back coz i don't even need that dish (only 1 set 500 normal dish) 😓 well i can cook it by myself, yaa so sad they even didn't ask first but straightly accused 😔 that Korean player even put my id at her status that i stole her damn cheap food 🙈 ah ya maybe you can suggest her to email cs to get any proof, hope your case is better coz she understand english, and she will take the potion later dear, good luck 🥰🍀

• gamer909562655 LV.10 Nomad Jun 30, 2021, 05:58 PM

idk, may be forgot to lock. why should steal potion. i ever forget locked my QD and i nicely ask to sell back to me, then she sell it back :)

• LaVieBelle LV.14 Genius Jun 30, 2021, 06:05 PM

she already have a locked potion, what i bought from her was the unlocked. and she said that i guess the number and stole them. There are others with a good heart a lot i mean. but i dunno why other people making sht.

• gamer425636096 LV.4 Lurker Jun 30, 2021, 05:02 PM

Really its my firstime experiencing like this. how sad. people will accuse you without doing anything 😌

• gamer425636096 LV.4 Lurker Jun 30, 2021, 05:08 PM

Come to my account and get ur potion that u said i steal. 🙄🙄 Omg

• gamer425636096 LV.4 Lurker Jul 1, 2021, 12:31 AM

And now she blocked me, hahaha lol nextime whoever you are put password so that someone cannot buy ur items aryt? lol your such a shame

• eLkyoura (2) LV.13 Monster Jul 1, 2021, 05:42 PM

Yes, this is what I'm afraid of.
    I suspect that if someone sells materials (such as alloys, branches, etc.) and potions without locks, I hesitate to buy them. Im afraid I would be framed and s/he pretended to be a victim and accused me of stealing.

sorry for my english.

• gamer425636096 LV.4 Lurker Jul 4, 2021, 05:40 AM

hi ur english is perfect ♡ I dont know why they are doing this kind of trick, for what? huhu its just a game. and we all know that we are just enjoy playing. Oh btw, were mutual! Have a good day. 🥰

• gamer425636096 LV.4 Lurker Jul 4, 2021, 05:41 AM

laviebelle here. hehe

Home