AisyahK LV.16 Sage
Jun 18, 2021, 01:27 AM 342 read

Just an opinion

● Open Forum

I came across some player stated that she would want to be informed if there is Part time Job available, so i message her like this I didn't bombard her with my message all at once She stated that no available pt job at my cafe, but there are some still available I guessed she wants higher pt job, but i don't give them for free, higher pt job are for partner exchange and some for ship helper I'm on level 88 now but i still apply Pt job for 2 - 3 millions or even less It's just these days new player doesn't want to apply for less value of a pt job What do you guys think? Well i'm writing this while doing my night skincare routine 😅

My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - Just an opinion image 2
My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - Just an opinion image 3
My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - Just an opinion image 5

Comment 15

• Bashful01 LV.11 Wolf Jun 18, 2021, 02:06 PM

I just Notice on the Other Account I Managed is that if yoU are Level 50 & Below PT for 1M-2M is enough to Level Up Faster & as I Noticed on My Account for Level 70 & Above 3M PT is Really Not enough to Level & it's More likely Slowing the Progress of Leveling up especially if yoU are Not that Active & Cooking Almost Every Hour.
    So, I guess that's Their Possible Reason but What's Wrong is for Demanding to Reserve Some Higher PT 😅 (Which is Not Free)
    Me, if the Only PT Available for Free is 3M I still Apply, SomeTimes 2M & What More iMportant is iF I Don't Understand Their Quote, I'm Not Applying anymore 'Cause I Don't To be Blocked 😁😂

• AisyahK LV.16 Sage Jun 18, 2021, 05:04 PM

yes when I'm on lower level I'm rlly grateful to apply job under 2 mills or 1 mills, i just have to be quick to find higher players that give free lots of pt job to choose
    if I don't understand the language I even put effort to use Google translate so I won't be blocked 😁

• gamer307754277 LV.5 Lurker Jun 18, 2021, 01:48 AM

what level is she now? yes sometimes i dont understand with those kind of players. when i was on level 60 and below, i applied pt for less than 1million😂😂even now in lvl 77, i still apply for pt 1-2mio. we dont take big steps at once, but one at a time.

• AisyahK LV.16 Sage Jun 18, 2021, 01:54 AM

she's still on level 47-48 i forgot, when i was that level i even apply for rhythm game ahahaha, gain coins so i used all of my ticket help for the day, i didn't waste them
    yes that's what i thought, these days new player didn't want to apply for lower coins pt job

• gamer307754277 LV.5 Lurker Jun 18, 2021, 02:00 AM

omg 47-48. on that level even i applied for drum game hahaha if only they knew how hard it was to get high income decor😩. i really dont mind to block those cocky players. and what annoys also are people who applied PT on floor we forbid😂😂

• AisyahK LV.16 Sage Jun 18, 2021, 04:56 PM

yess, some player repeatedly coming for pt job for forbidden floors, I kept informing and they back again to apply, I just block these players

• gamer909562655 LV.12 Chief Jun 18, 2021, 02:38 AM

you can just ignore or block her sis.... we don't need follower like her XD

• AisyahK LV.16 Sage Jun 18, 2021, 04:57 PM

yesss I meant to help them out but I don't know ahahahaa

• gamer474244232 LV.2 Lurker Jun 18, 2021, 03:04 AM

I think the norm now are the PTs between 2-3mil., and it's not bad to want higher, what would be bad is if she was rude about it and ungrateful (and you mentioned she asked you to inform her if higher PTs would be available, but it's up to her to check from time to time, you're not obligated to, and asking itself is rude in my opinion, you take what you can and look elsewhere for higher).

• AisyahK LV.16 Sage Jun 18, 2021, 04:58 PM

yess I'm indeed keep going back to Player to check available higher pt job, that's how you do it, put an effort ahahaha

• gamer271378915 LV.3 Lurker Jun 18, 2021, 03:47 AM

wkwkwkw aku dulu juga gitu sis. sampe skrg juga suka apply yg pt kecil, soalnya aku inget gimana susahnya bisa dapet pt 😂😂

• AisyahK LV.16 Sage Jun 18, 2021, 04:59 PM

aku kasihtau kan ada bbrp pt job 2 mill loh masih ada di cafe aku yg free, tp ga mau tuh dia apply ahahaha, maunya yg gede gede valuenya xixixi

• Lizzye LV.18 Supersonic Jun 18, 2021, 08:03 AM

I totally agree with you. There are new players even very low levels (Nothing against them, if i can help them, i like to do it) but once they go, without even taking their time on reading the rules, they go and spot the highest one on your bistro and click on it and the big deal is when you decline their application. Someone dared to blame me and accuse me of how selfish i was by not accepting the part time job request (even tho it was one of my floors only for exchange partners) after she said what she wanted, she blocked me. 😅 And i was like 😑 what's wrong with you dear? even me on level 83 i still go for the lowest ones my friends have and sometimes even for less than 1M.

• AisyahK LV.16 Sage Jun 18, 2021, 05:01 PM

yess that's how we should play this game, I got annoyed with these players kept clicking and when we tell them they just ignored it and come back again tomorrow for the same pt job I just declined 😅

• Lizzye LV.18 Supersonic Jun 18, 2021, 10:53 PM

So, after explaining what the rules are, in my case if they just ignore me and keep applying on the exchange floors ( I give three times warning, if after it no positive response, then nothing else but blocking them) i don't like to do it but no other way to avoid it.

Home