LILYNINIE LV.11 Chief
Feb 25, 2021, 01:15 PM 80 read

Things I hope the game will add or improve on⭐

● Open Forum

This game is a great game to play but there are things that can be improved in. I am sure that you guys may share the same sentiments that I have too. 1. Add more stoves! Right now with our guilds and all, we need to make more dishes thus 10 stoves max is not enough now. Both normal and quality stoves! 2. Make things like flames, fairy branches, magic alloys easily available in large quantities, especially flames! Flames are so hard to get in large quantities in a short period of time unless you buy them or events despite using them for upgrading staffs and ovens all the time! 3. Make lucky boxes a lot more LUCKY! If not, increase the amount of rubies and lucky box tickets that we can get for free or make weekly challenges that gifts us rubies and lucky box tickets. 4. Make yellow tickets easily available, like we don't need much of pink tickets but it's the easiest one to get and we don't use it much because B staff and below can't even upgrade to higher level so maybe we can have an exchange sistem like 1000 pink tickets for 500 yellow tickets since we use yellow WAY MORE than other colours. 5. Since max friends are now 200, I believe..then increase the amount of pet interactions, help pt requests and server requests..like we have so much friends yet limited number of interactions.. ⭐ Well, that's all I could think of right now and I just want to share my thoughts..⭐ 💕Have a nice day everybody 💕

Comment 7

• Lizzye LV.18 Sage Feb 25, 2021, 11:19 PM

Totally right about it and i agree. I really hope the developers will take their time in reading the player's request and make it a bit easy to get things. Because all of what you said, if they improve it, will make it even more exciting for us, specially the part of weekly challenges to earn worthy prizes.

• eLkyoura LV.11 Assassin Feb 25, 2021, 02:55 PM

Agree.. I'm more happy if there are new challenges or mini games to get items that are hard to get.. and add more theme and clothes..

• Astridrose LV.9 Nomad Feb 25, 2021, 01:35 PM

Agree with this even in the LB for VIP almost no luck. One should have a lots of rubies and spin in max. :( as much as I want to enjoy the game this is the sad life of capitalism.

• shizunata LV.22 Best Squadmate Feb 25, 2021, 02:02 PM

yes, I agreed with u 🤧
    I hope so too, ermmmmm 🤧

• ななちゃん LV.23 Warrior Feb 25, 2021, 11:38 PM

• Yvia LV.21 Assassin Feb 26, 2021, 11:36 AM

i also wanna add the daily challenges! it's always the same challenge, nothing new haha I hope they hear us out

• wiindoows LV.2 Lurker Mar 22, 2021, 06:13 PM

Oooooo
    Also don’t forget functional stairs and the ability to add ovens and such in another floor, they would be great too
    (Also increase the drink things)

Since 1 floor is too messy for all these things to put in, I hope there would be stairs that are functional

Home