Chantalie LV.20 Rare Candy
Jan 28, 2021, 06:15 PM 212 read

Corey is whaaaattt?? 😱😱

● Open Forum

Is this true??!! A boy??? 😮😮😮 Reallyyyy????!!!!

My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - Corey is whaaaattt?? 😱😱 image 2
My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - Corey is whaaaattt?? 😱😱 image 3

Comment 16

• betsyhh LV.17 Wizard Jan 28, 2021, 11:21 PM

lmao why does it matter if corey is a boy or a girl?? like in real life boys can wear skirts & all that... also transgenders exists too.. like c'mon,, it's already 2021 ~ don't live in the past & judge ppl by what they wear or how they look... besides this is only a game,,, & I'm actually really glad if trans ppl or boys dressed in "girly" things are represented in this game❣ 🏳✌🏿🌈💫💕

• ZACHAREI LV.16 Wizard Jan 29, 2021, 12:03 AM

I've been playing for almost 2 years or less and I just found out today that Corey is a boy. I think it's normal to be shocked for this information. But true as a part of LGBTQ+ myself, I would be really glad if we are represented in this game.

• betsyhh LV.17 Wizard Jan 29, 2021, 12:24 AM

I kinda see where you're coming from but I honestly don't understand what's so shocking about this.. I noticed before that corey was stated as a boy in game & it didn't shock me,, there used to be posts about this on plug before too.. & I didn't get it then either & still don't. Like, in real life you meet a person dressed in a "girly" way & they tell you they identify as a boy & you don't go shocked like "really?? omg?? what???" or tell everyone "that omg he's a boy??" or do you? x3 that's disrespectful in my opinion.. I'm happy you agree with me though, to some extent & very glad there are other people here from the lgbtq+ community~❣ (,,uωu,,)

• JEVILENE LV.19 Assassin Jan 29, 2021, 03:08 AM

I don’t view this post as necessarily a negative force, nor to implicate humiliation towards the LGBTQ+ community. Don't get me wrong my dear, I love LGBTQ+, I have high regards and respect to how creative and smart the people in this community are. Apparently some had been playing msb for a while now, not knowing corey's gender which is a surprise. I for one was surprised too.. Anyway let's love love love loveeee ☮️ All genders are equally good and valid 🌈 #LoveDiversity 💜😍

• betsyhh LV.17 Wizard Jan 29, 2021, 04:29 AM

I agree with you💕✌🏿🌈 & I never intended to react negatively or view this post as a negative thing either,, however it got me thinking after reading the comments if ppl would react the same way irl too.. Like someone said they can't accept corey as a boy...like what? If they get shocked/bothered by an animated character who has no feelings, how do they act in person? It just saddened me to think about it so I tried to draw attention that there would not be any problem with corey being a boy. It doesn't matter to be honest what he/she is... I just hope everyone can understand that & accept each other with love no matter of their genders/sexual orientations/skin color/how they dress etc... ♡(*uωu(uωu*)♡

• Lanasun LV.20 Good Leader Jan 28, 2021, 11:32 PM

It could be also a bad translation... Localization is terrible here, especially some French words as dishes...

• ʚSuzyɞ LV.21 Monster Jan 28, 2021, 11:34 PM

Corey he she so cute❤ ₍ᐢ⸝⸝› ̫ ‹⸝⸝ᐢ₎

• Chantalie LV.20 Rare Candy Jan 28, 2021, 06:24 PM

Me too ! I was shocked after I read it twice. hahaha 😂😂

• shizunata LV.22 Best Squadmate Jan 28, 2021, 10:17 PM

Whaaaaaaaaat? I was very shocked, all this time I didn't pay attention to Corey & I thought she was a girl, And now, I think, I can't accept that she's a boy, oh nooooo 😱

• Krizten LV.17 I Love Food Jan 28, 2021, 06:17 PM

oh my.. i really thought he was a girl 😂

• Nezuko69 LV.17 I Love Food Jan 31, 2021, 01:47 PM

I got you actually dear. You just surprised and wanna share with friends like “oh he’s a boy! Cus I thought he’s a girl before ❤️” and doesn’t have any intention to dislike it. People sometimes don’t get the message we share. They thought if you surprised about the gender then you’re anti-LGBT 😅 but it’s actually just because you just knew it and excited to share with other player! 🥰

• Chantalie LV.20 Rare Candy Feb 1, 2021, 10:41 AM

Yes dear! You're absolutely right!! 😘 that's what I'm talking about I didn't mean anything though. 😅😅

• Chantalie LV.20 Rare Candy Feb 1, 2021, 10:44 AM

• Nezuko69 LV.17 I Love Food Feb 1, 2021, 04:35 PM

• JEVILENE LV.19 Assassin Jan 28, 2021, 10:51 PM

I thought so toooooo... 😱🤯

• RivaEren LV.12 Chief Jan 28, 2021, 11:32 PM

I thought Benny was wrong to type as boy 😅 I was surprised if it is really boy

Home