Eilynn LV.16 Sage
Jan 10, 2021, 05:41 AM 111 read

When will the furniture shop ruby discount event come?

● Open Forum

Sorry for the long post but hear me out please. I want to buy some furnitures and income decors from the furniture shop which cost rubies but I'm waiting for the ruby discount event (I remember similar event took place in October/November but I was a big stupid and spent all of my rubies for lucky boxes and got nothing except materials). So I was wondering if you guys have any idea when will the ruby discount event take place again. If it's nearer, I'll wait and save more rubies. If it's not, I'll spend them for other purposes.

My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - When will the furniture shop ruby discount event come?  image 2

Comment 10

• shizunata LV.22 Best Squadmate Jan 10, 2021, 07:51 AM

You should save your ruby ​​from now, because we don't know when the furniture discount event will be.
    And If you want spin the lucky box, you should only spin 2 or 3x at a time,then if you only get materials, don't spin anymore, haha ​​just keep your ruby

• shizunata LV.22 Best Squadmate Jan 10, 2021, 07:56 AM

but if you have 1200 rubies, you can spin the lucky box 4x [ 10x in one spin ], because there are rewards PT in the 40th spin. If you are lucky you can get a lot of PT, but if at that time your luck is not good, at least you get 1 PT from the rewards.

For me, I am more interested in spinning the lucky box when there is an event where the materials are 3, not 1 as usual. well at least I didn't lose too much even though I didn't get PT. ehehe

• Eilynn LV.16 Sage Jan 10, 2021, 09:57 AM

Oh, I was thinking it's probably a periodical event. Thank you for the insight 😊

• shizunata LV.22 Best Squadmate Jan 10, 2021, 10:17 AM

I've only been playing for over a year, and there's only been an event like that once, so maybe it was an event that came suddenly 🤔

• Eilynn LV.16 Sage Jan 10, 2021, 10:21 AM

That's too bad 😔 I wish we could have more events like this .. and also that lucky box event when you can get 3 materials per spin 😔😔

• shizunata LV.22 Best Squadmate Jan 10, 2021, 10:31 AM

yes, I hope so 🤩

• HAIMIE LV.17 Sage Jan 10, 2021, 01:14 PM

It's random because we voted for the event that we want last time ✨✔

• Eilynn LV.16 Sage Jan 10, 2021, 02:38 PM

oh, I didn't know that !!

• Tupruusen LV.3 Lurker Jul 3, 2022, 07:04 AM

Advise me on a quality dining table, I want to choose a reliable table for me, with a thick table top. I do not want to buy a glass table. As such a table is likely to fall apart quickly.

• Bigdlasan LV.4 Lurker Jul 3, 2022, 07:09 AM

The glass tables don't crumble, but they are more fragile than wooden or ceramic tables. Recently, ceramic tables have become more popular than wooden tables. Because they look many times more elegant and not as rough. You can buy a modern dining table https://www.roomservice360.com/modern-dining-room-furniture/dining-tables.html in this furniture store. All the furniture here is from Italian designers and is of very high quality.

Home