Manager Benny LV.21 GameManager
Nov 24, 2020, 05:44 PM 159 read

[FAQ]Challenge <King of Production> Guide

● FAQ

Hello, chefs. This is My Secret Bistro Developer Team.   In May, we inform of improving Challenge Reward UI and adding a new challenge category, King of Production through Developer's Note.   Now we explain how we improve Challenge UI and add King of Production on this guide.   1. Main Challenge UI

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ]Challenge <King of Production> Guide image 2

① All progressing challenges will be shown. If you touch each category, the contents on ②,③,④,⑤ will be changed. ② You can check total ranking on corresponding challenge category. ③ You can check your friends' ranking and score on corresponding challenge category. ④ You can check Ranking 1~3 the last week. ⑤ You can check the reward on corresponding challenge category.   2. Friend Ranking We add Friend Ranking Tap newly to check friends' challenge ranking at once.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ]Challenge <King of Production> Guide image 4

① You can check friends' name, profile and challenge score. ② You can check your ranking and challenge score.   3. Participation Reward You can check Score required for rewards and Rewards for each score.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ]Challenge <King of Production> Guide image 6

① You can check Score required for rewards and Rewards for each score. ② You can check your ranking and challenge score.   When Challenge Season is changed, you can obtain the participation reward upto the last week challenge score.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ]Challenge <King of Production> Guide image 8

① You can check your previous week score and reward. ② Your previous week challenge score is shown. ③ Touch the button to send the reward into Mailbox.   4. New Challenge is added King of Production is added in Challenge.   - What is King of Production? We will pick chefs who earn much more coins in Income Decors and Landmark than other chefs for a week as Production King.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ]Challenge <King of Production> Guide image 10

- How to calculate the score Production King Ranking Point will be calculated after combing the obtained coins from the channel like the below. ※ No animation effect will be conducted for obtaining Production King's Ranking Point.   ① Earn coins from Income Decors in my restaurant ※ Include Part-time help from friends, Income Decor Production Booster, Pet, Manager's Coin exchange effect ② Earn coins from Landmark in my restaurant ※ Include Part-time help from friends   - How to show the score In Challenge UI, Production King's Ranking Point will be shown like the below.   1~199 Ranking Points : 0.1k 200~299 Ranking Points : 0.2k ... 900~999 Ranking Points : 0.9k 1000 Ranking Points : 1k ※ If Ranking Point unit is more than 1,000, all the digits below 100 will be deducted.   5. Friend Bistro Ranking Comparison UI When you visit your friend's bistro, you can check the comparison icon on the lower-left screen.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ]Challenge <King of Production> Guide image 12

Touch the icon to check the friend's ranking and compare to yours.   This is the guide about the Challenge UI improvement and the New Challenge Content. Please play the game and check the details by yourself.   Thank you.

Comment 4

• Lisette LV.15 Clearly Hacking Dec 7, 2020, 05:33 PM

• Vyori LV.18 Rare Candy Dec 23, 2020, 10:21 PM

👍🏻

• Chlya LV.10 Nomad Dec 28, 2020, 02:05 PM

👍

• joeiced LV.17 Sage Feb 28, 2021, 08:57 PM

Home