[FAQ] Learn more about the Income Decor “Manager” Feature!● FAQ
Hello Chefs! Welcome to My Secret Bistro. Here is to inform you about the latest updated new “Manager” feature on March 14th. From now on I am going to explain more details regarding the this new “Manager” feature. [What is “Manager” feature?] By placing a manager in the Income deco, chefs can get more of their ideal rewards. It is also a function that allows chefs to exchange between the rewards. Well, so it is such a nice feature! So right now let me explain how to use it! -------------------------------------------------- ------------ 1. How to purchase a Manager Managers can be purchased from in-game ‘Stores’ > ‘Scout’. Users who are currently at above level 20 are allowed to purchase managers.
- In the manager's shop you will find a list of available managers. The exchange rate displayed on the screen is the example for level 10 managers. If you want to check the exchange rate for each level, touch the ⓘ icon on the top right corner of each manager for more details.
** 4 Types of Newly Added Managers > Netty (Coin→Heart) > Minnie (Coin→Coin) > Luan (Coin→Coin) > Rhona (Coin→EXP) ** Manager Level Up Detail
ex) If you apply Level 1 Manager Minnie to a Waffle Shop Income Deco, your coin reward will change to 116,000 coins per each 100,000 coins. Higher the level, more the coins you will get! - I have placed a level 1 manager Minnie on a Waffle Shop that produces 1,780,000 coins!
- The reward has been changed to 116,000 coins per each 100,000 coins so you can now earn 1,972,000 coins in total! (Please note that the amount less than 100,000 coins is automatically discarded and such rule will not be applicable!) In more detail, 1,780,000 has 100,000 x17, so 100,000 is changed to 116,000 by applying manager Minnie, and the reward is increased by 116,000 * 17 = 1,972,000 coins! Since the remaining 80,000 coins does not reach 100,000, it is not applicable.
- Place the manager Luan on a Waffle Shop that produces 1,780,000 coins!
With the increase of 106,000 coins per each 100,000 coins, placing a level 10 Luan has increased the coin to 115,000 coins per each 100,000 coins and ended up giving a total of 1,955,000 coins! (Please note that the amount less than 100,000 coins is automatically discarded and such rule will not be applicable!) Likewise, 1,780,000 is 17, 100,000, so 100,000 is changed to 106,000 by applying the manager's rule, and the reward is increased to 106,000 * 17 = 1,955,000 coins! Since the remaining 80,000 coins does not reach 100,000, it is not applicable.
2. How to Train a Manager ◎ Manager level cannot be increased through Manager training. ◎ Managers in the manager management menu or who are assigned to income decors can be trained by spending coins. ◎ The higher the manager level, the higher exchange rate of Coin ▶ Heart. The rewards can be obtained more efficiently in this case. ex) In the case of 'Netty', a manager who can be purchased with 250 rubies, when the manager level is 1, 400,000 coins can be exchanged for 1 heart. When the manager level reaches 10, 400,000 coins can be exchanged for 10 hearts. Higher the level, more efficient it is to obtain rewards.
3.How to place a Manager ◎ Manager placement can be done from Income Décor management menu or Income Décor pop up window. ◎ Manager cannot be applied to the Income Décors which produce less than 400,000 coins. ◎ Production is initialized (reset) when manager is placed or removed from Income Decor. In addition, since the part time job status will be initialized (rest) as well, please be sure that you are placing / removing the right manager beforehand! ◎ “Manager” has two main abilities. The abilities can be different depend on different managers. A. “Manager” increases the Income Décor rewards. (coin → coin) B. “Manager” exchanges the Income Décor rewards. (coin → heart / EXP) * Production Deco Information Pop-up Window
↓ You can see that the manager has been added to the Income Décor!
* Manage Income Decor
↓ You can check that the manager has been added to the Income Décor!
4. How to remove a Manager ◎ In the Income Décor Information pop-up window, Manager removal is available. ◎ Wait! After removing a manager from a producing Income Décor, the reward will be reset. Please check carefully before you remove it!
↓ You can check that there is no manager applying.
So far, we have learned about the manager system. For now you can manage a greater bistro with this newly launched “Manager” feature. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please feel free to contact us ~! We will try our best to offer you the best gaming experience :) Thank you ♥