Manager Benny LV.21 GameManager
Nov 24, 2020, 05:12 PM 624 read

[FAQ] Learn more about the Income Decor “Manager” Feature!

● FAQ

Hello Chefs! Welcome to My Secret Bistro. Here is to inform you about the latest updated new “Manager” feature on March 14th. From now on I am going to explain more details regarding the this new “Manager” feature.   [What is “Manager” feature?] By placing a manager in the Income deco, chefs can get more of their ideal rewards. It is also a function that allows chefs to exchange between the rewards.   Well, so it is such a nice feature! So right now let me explain how to use it!   -------------------------------------------------- ------------   1. How to purchase a Manager Managers can be purchased from in-game ‘Stores’ > ‘Scout’. Users who are currently at above level 20 are allowed to purchase managers.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] Learn more about the Income Decor “Manager” Feature! image 2
My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] Learn more about the Income Decor “Manager” Feature! image 3

- In the manager's shop you will find a list of available managers. The exchange rate displayed on the screen is the example for level 10 managers. If you want to check the exchange rate for each level, touch the ⓘ icon on the top right corner of each manager for more details.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] Learn more about the Income Decor “Manager” Feature! image 5
My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] Learn more about the Income Decor “Manager” Feature! image 6

** 4 Types of Newly Added Managers > Netty (Coin→Heart) > Minnie (Coin→Coin) > Luan (Coin→Coin) > Rhona (Coin→EXP)   ** Manager Level Up Detail

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] Learn more about the Income Decor “Manager” Feature! image 8

ex) If you apply Level 1 Manager Minnie to a Waffle Shop Income Deco, your coin reward will change to 116,000 coins per each 100,000 coins. Higher the level, more the coins you will get!   - I have placed a level 1 manager Minnie on a Waffle Shop that produces 1,780,000 coins!

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] Learn more about the Income Decor “Manager” Feature! image 10

- The reward has been changed to 116,000 coins per each 100,000 coins so you can now earn 1,972,000 coins in total! (Please note that the amount less than 100,000 coins is automatically discarded and such rule will not be applicable!)   In more detail, 1,780,000 has 100,000 x17, so 100,000 is changed to 116,000 by applying manager Minnie, and the reward is increased by 116,000 * 17 = 1,972,000 coins! Since the remaining 80,000 coins does not reach 100,000, it is not applicable.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] Learn more about the Income Decor “Manager” Feature! image 12

- Place the manager Luan on a Waffle Shop that produces 1,780,000 coins!

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] Learn more about the Income Decor “Manager” Feature! image 14

With the increase of 106,000 coins per each 100,000 coins, placing a level 10 Luan has increased the coin to 115,000 coins per each 100,000 coins and ended up giving a total of 1,955,000 coins! (Please note that the amount less than 100,000 coins is automatically discarded and such rule will not be applicable!)   Likewise, 1,780,000 is 17, 100,000, so 100,000 is changed to 106,000 by applying the manager's rule, and the reward is increased to 106,000 * 17 = 1,955,000 coins! Since the remaining 80,000 coins does not reach 100,000, it is not applicable.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] Learn more about the Income Decor “Manager” Feature! image 16

2. How to Train a Manager ◎ Manager level cannot be increased through Manager training. ◎ Managers in the manager management menu or who are assigned to income decors can be trained by spending coins. ◎ The higher the manager level, the higher exchange rate of Coin ▶ Heart. The rewards can be obtained more efficiently in this case.   ex) In the case of 'Netty', a manager who can be purchased with 250 rubies, when the manager level is 1, 400,000 coins can be exchanged for 1 heart. When the manager level reaches 10, 400,000 coins can be exchanged for 10 hearts. Higher the level, more efficient it is to obtain rewards.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] Learn more about the Income Decor “Manager” Feature! image 18
My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] Learn more about the Income Decor “Manager” Feature! image 19

3.How to place a Manager ◎ Manager placement can be done from Income Décor management menu or Income Décor pop up window. ◎ Manager cannot be applied to the Income Décors which produce less than 400,000 coins. ◎ Production is initialized (reset) when manager is placed or removed from Income Decor. In addition, since the part time job status will be initialized (rest) as well, please be sure that you are placing / removing the right manager beforehand! ◎ “Manager” has two main abilities. The abilities can be different depend on different managers. A. “Manager” increases the Income Décor rewards. (coin → coin) B. “Manager” exchanges the Income Décor rewards. (coin → heart / EXP)   * Production Deco Information Pop-up Window

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] Learn more about the Income Decor “Manager” Feature! image 21
My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] Learn more about the Income Decor “Manager” Feature! image 22
My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] Learn more about the Income Decor “Manager” Feature! image 23

↓ You can see that the manager has been added to the Income Décor!

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] Learn more about the Income Decor “Manager” Feature! image 25

* Manage Income Decor

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] Learn more about the Income Decor “Manager” Feature! image 27
My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] Learn more about the Income Decor “Manager” Feature! image 28
My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] Learn more about the Income Decor “Manager” Feature! image 29
My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] Learn more about the Income Decor “Manager” Feature! image 30

↓ You can check that the manager has been added to the Income Décor!

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] Learn more about the Income Decor “Manager” Feature! image 32

4. How to remove a Manager ◎ In the Income Décor Information pop-up window, Manager removal is available. ◎ Wait! After removing a manager from a producing Income Décor, the reward will be reset. Please check carefully before you remove it!

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] Learn more about the Income Decor “Manager” Feature! image 34
My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] Learn more about the Income Decor “Manager” Feature! image 35
My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] Learn more about the Income Decor “Manager” Feature! image 36

↓ You can check that there is no manager applying.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] Learn more about the Income Decor “Manager” Feature! image 38

So far, we have learned about the manager system. For now you can manage a greater bistro with this newly launched “Manager” feature. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please feel free to contact us ~! We will try our best to offer you the best gaming experience :)   Thank you ♥

Comment 1

• Vyori LV.18 Rare Candy Dec 23, 2020, 10:21 PM

👍🏻

Home