Manager Benny LV.23 GameManager
Aug 11, 2022, 04:00 PM 576 read

Notice for Welcome Joey who is visiting us! Event

● Event
My Secret Bistro: ● Event - Notice for Welcome Joey who is visiting us! Event image 1

Hello, this is Manager Benny from My Secret Bistro.   😺Welcome Cute Joey who is visiting My Secret Bistro!! 👏👏👏   Leave a welcome comment for Joey then ruby will be offered as a gift~   Plus, there will be an additional reward for a chef who leaves a re-comment to the comment which will be written by Manager Benny at a random time. So please participate a lot!   Please check below for the details of the event.   💞 Currently, you can meet Joey from [Joey Pet Package Celebrating the 5th Anniversary] event!! 💞   ■Notice for Welcome Joey who is visiting us!! Event■   - Event Period: August 11th(Thu) ~ August 17th(Wed) - Event Content ① To participate in the event, leave a comment including the information of [Nickname+Welcome message to Joey]! ② There will be Living Incubator(1) offering to a chef who leaves a re-comment to the comment which will be written by Manager Benny at a random time! (You should meet the condition for ① as well for participating.)   ※ Please make sure to write down your game nickname. If the game nickname is incorrect, it is difficult to send you the reward. ※ If you change your nickname after participating in the event, please change your nickname in the comment as well. ※ You can participate in this event only once per account.   - Event Reward > Reward for Participation: Ruby(20) (For all participants) > Surprise Visit from Manager Benny Reward: Loving Incubator(1) (For all participants) - Announcement for the Winner: August 18th(Thu)   * Reward information will be informed with the notice of the winners.   ※Note※ - MOOT 1 Account=Game 1 Account can participate in the event only once, and if you participate more than once then it will be counted as once. - The comment should be left on the corresponding Event Notice page. - You should leave your nickname in the game for participating in the event, and if the nickname is invalid then rewards will not be given. - Comments that differ from the intention of the event can be deleted without additional notice and are not recognized as participating in the event. - If you participate in the event in an abnormal way, you may be excluded from the reward. - We will inform you of the winning information with the notice. Please check it later. - The schedule and reward-related content of the event may be changed without prior notice depending on the developer's situation.   Please participate a lot.

Comment 93

• IGN shizunata LV.19 Professional Noob Aug 11, 2022, 04:12 PM

IGN shizunata

Welcome Cute Joey 🐱 who is visiting My Secret Bistro 🎉😍
    I hope you enjoy playing with us here. Have Fun 😘

• Angel calista LV.4 Lurker Aug 11, 2022, 04:31 PM

Main sama aku aja kak🥺

• Ohhans LV.19 Champion Aug 11, 2022, 04:31 PM

IGN : Ohhans

Welcome Cute Joey to visit My Secret Bistro 😚 I hope you enjoy being in our bistro, and can play with other friends 🎉🎉

• gamer400660302 LV.2 Lurker Aug 11, 2022, 08:49 PM

Welcome Joey, let's play with leo, ray, jackie, effy, molang and others 😚

• Lady~Luna LV.28 Dream Chaser Aug 11, 2022, 04:38 PM

IGN: Lady~Luna

Welcome cute Joey... glad to hv u here visiting My Secret Bistro...Hv fun juz like we all did here..😜 enjoy

• Prompto ™ LV.20 Assassin Aug 11, 2022, 05:09 PM

yeah, play with me too..😜 mucho tiempo que no participaba en ningún evento😩

• meyssha LV.12 Chief Aug 11, 2022, 04:51 PM

IGN : meyssha

Welcome to Secret Bistro's family, dear Joey! Let's get along and having a fun adventure together 🐾

• Angel calista LV.4 Lurker Aug 11, 2022, 05:02 PM

wah wah wah!! Selamat datang di My Secret Bistro cutie JOEYY !
    Kami sangat senang Anda datang ke sini!
    (ㆁwㆁ)
    Silakan menikmati bermain bersama kami~✿

IGN: Melodeyyy

• Prompto ™ LV.20 Assassin Aug 11, 2022, 05:07 PM

IGN: Prompto™

oh wow, welcome cute Joey...hv a nice visits here in my secret bistro..😎

• DaMemories LV.13 Champion Aug 11, 2022, 05:13 PM

IGN: DaMemories

Welcome cutey Joey..have a pleasant visits at my secret bistro.😎

• HARMIONY LV.15 Chief Aug 11, 2022, 07:24 PM

ign: HARMIONY

hello cute joey, welcome to my secret bistro 🎉🎉 have fun with all msb players

• Octavanie LV.6 Nomad Aug 11, 2022, 05:17 PM

ign: octavanie

Welcome cute Joey 😻 so excited to meet and playing with you 🎉🥰

• oPanda LV.12 Chief Aug 11, 2022, 05:24 PM

ign oPanda

hi joey, welcome to msb

• octaVN LV.4 Lurker Aug 11, 2022, 05:33 PM

ign: octaVN
    Welcome to My Secret Bistro dear Cute Joey~ 😻😽

• _ANDALIMAN_ LV.10 Nomad Aug 11, 2022, 05:40 PM

iGN; ANDALIMAN

WELCOME JOEY 🎉 NICE TO HAVE YOU HERE ☺️

• _RIMBANG_ LV.7 Nomad Aug 11, 2022, 05:42 PM

iGN; RIMBANG

WELCOME ABOARD JOEY 🎉🥳

• Draz LV.17 Sage Aug 11, 2022, 05:52 PM

IGN : Draz

🐱Welcome Cute Joey to My Secret Bistro!! 🥳
    Have fun playing with my secret bistro players😉

• puporie LV.17 Sage Aug 11, 2022, 06:35 PM

ign: puporie

Hello hellooo and welcome to the MSB family Joey!🥰 hoping to have great memories with you from all of us💝

Home