Manager Benny LV.23 GameManager
Aug 11, 2022, 03:05 PM 245 read

Notice for [Welcome Cake Package for the 5th Anniversary]

● Event
My Secret Bistro: ● Event - Notice for [Welcome Cake Package for the 5th Anniversary] image 1

Hello, this is My Secret Bistro.   We inform you newly added package celebrating the 5th year of My Secret Bistro.   Tada! Joey and Ray are here with the cake to celebrate the 5th year!   Please check the details below.   ■Notice for [Welcome Cake Package for the 5th Anniversary]■   - Event Content: [Welcome Cake Package for the 5th Anniversary] purchase is available at 7.99$ within the period from [Stores] > [Package] tap. - Event Period: August 11th(Thu) After Update ~ September 6th(Tue) Before Update (UTC+9) - Composition: Welcome Cake Package for the 5th Anniversary(1) - Purchase Limit: Once per account  

My Secret Bistro: ● Event - Notice for [Welcome Cake Package for the 5th Anniversary] image 3

[Welcome Cake Package for the 5th Anniversary (From level 1 Available)] (Part-Time Available) - Size: 2X2 - Production Time: 132 Hours - Production Reward: Coin(8,713,000) + EXP(799,000)   ※ Please note that there is a purchase limit per account within the event period.   Thank you.

Comment 1

• IGN shizunata LV.19 Professional Noob Aug 11, 2022, 04:19 PM

I want the cake 🎂
    🤤

Home