Manager Benny LV.23 GameManager
Aug 11, 2022, 03:04 PM 708 read

Notice for [MSB Decor Creation Contest] Nominations!

● Event

Hello, this is Manager Benny from My Secret Bistro.   Many chefs more than we expected designed the income decor... we are so moved ٩( °ꇴ °)۶   It was really difficult for us to select nominations and we have looked carefully at all of the income decors.   Please vote for your favorite decor design!! Please don't be upset even though you are not nominated.😭   💌 For fairness, voting results are not reflected in the overall score, and voting is conducted for a preference survey. Please check the final winning work through the announcement of the results later.   Please understand the situation since we will select the winners considering the probability to be applied, quality, and so on internally, too.   Thank you for taking the time.   (Next time, maybe shall we draw cute Joey?)   ■[MSB Decor Creation Contest] with Benny Notice■   - Event Period > Contest Period: August 1st(Mon) ~ August 10th(Wed) > Nominations and Voting Period: August 11th(Thu) ~ August 15th(Mon) > Announcement of the Final Winning Work and Reward Offering: August 16th(Tue)  

Poll Closed 200 Voted

The List for voting

• NickName: 資資兒 4
  • NickName: puporie 94
  • NickName: naruhime 5
  • NickName: La•lena 97
My Secret Bistro: ● Event - Notice for [MSB Decor Creation Contest] Nominations! image 3

❤ NickName: 資資兒  

My Secret Bistro: ● Event - Notice for [MSB Decor Creation Contest] Nominations! image 5

❤ NickName: puporie  

My Secret Bistro: ● Event - Notice for [MSB Decor Creation Contest] Nominations! image 7

❤ NickName: naruhime  

My Secret Bistro: ● Event - Notice for [MSB Decor Creation Contest] Nominations! image 9

❤ NiakName: La•lena   * Information about the reward will be informed with the notice of the winners ※Important Note※ 1. Please note that the design intention of the creation may differ if it is reflected. 2. We cannot inform you of the detailed application date but we will make a notice before the update.   We appreciate you all for participating. Thank you.

Comment 13

• puporie LV.17 Sage Aug 11, 2022, 04:09 PM

Hello!♡♡♡ I would like to thank to all who voted and for MSB being nominated for the design that I created, honestly it was so much fun. I'm so overwhelmed for those who appreciated and supported my design! I love you all♡ But now, I would like to repost again the description that I made for the income decor that I design. This is for people who wanted to know the background of my design. It may be simple but it has so much background in it. Hoping you still vote me as your 5th anniversary income decor to be placed at your bistros!
    Happy 5th anniversary everyone! ♡ have a great day~

Nickname: puporie
    Decor name: JAR OF MEMORIES

Explanation about the design:
    We all know that we always celebrate some special occasions in part of our lives and it reminds us of something that matters to us. I came up from this concept for this 5th anniversary in My Secret Bistro because I can see that some players pour their heart with love and build a really strong relationship together in playing in this game from years that passed by and until now. From selling and buying stuff at trade, communicating and helping each other as they grow together on achieving goals at the game, and being friends.

Jar of memories is like some kind of sentimental value where in you put in a jar or either a box that reminds of things you make memories to a special person that you've been together through the years. So for this income décor, if ever was chosen and was placed in their bistro, they can see how valuable and special it is by looking or whenever claiming coins/exp that it will remind them the times how they spent the memories throughout the years on MSB.

>Inside of the jar consists:
    1. ray stuff toy ( the super cute mascot of MSB that makes  us all smile <3 )
    2. balloons (the chef hat reminds benny our handsome and head chef from MSB! <3 )
    3. cookbook ( we really celebrate being as chefs so it really means a lot from all the years we keep cooking delicious foods from this book.)
    4. letter ( letters, reminds of friends sending you on income decors.)
    5. number 5 statue lamp (the statue lamp reminds of this special anniversary we celebrate, this lamp glows,
    here's how it glows or blinks just imagine it in the income decor:
    https://colormush.tumblr.com/post/634241952669466624

>Outside of jar:
    1. Bell ( the bell where in some friends visit and ring whenever they visited your bistro. For me its kinda special thing because it reminds me that they really remember you)
    2. confetti and flowers ( reminds of years of celebrating anniversaries in MSB and up until now
    it still blooms of happiness)
    3. tag ( note of what year of we celebrating :) )

That's all, hoping to be chosen as your income décor for this contest. Goodluck to all of entries! <3

APPS USED:
    Clip Studio Paint

• gamer632129054 LV.17 Sage Aug 12, 2022, 01:38 AM

Good luck 🍀👍

• puporie LV.17 Sage Aug 12, 2022, 09:10 AM

thank you!🥰💕

• Ycell LV.17 Wolf Aug 13, 2022, 05:14 PM

congrats in advance ❤️

• puporie LV.17 Sage Aug 13, 2022, 08:42 PM

thank you! ♡ :))

• La•lena LV.3 Lurker Aug 11, 2022, 06:22 PM

❥ Thank you to manager benny and MSB team for choosing my designed the decor as one of the nominees. Thank you to everyone who supported and voted for me. Thank you very much, love you 🥰💖

❥ Let's enjoy with My Secret Bistro Game together for a long time 😇💚🍭

La•lena

• IGN shizunata LV.19 Professional Noob Aug 11, 2022, 04:19 PM

Congratulations to all nominated players 🎊😍

• ROSES555 LV.7 Nomad Aug 11, 2022, 04:50 PM

Good luck to all nominated 乂❤‿❤乂

• •Glittange• LV.21 Rare Candy Aug 11, 2022, 08:53 PM

congratulations to all selected players!! (。・ω・。)ノ♡

• Naruhime LV.21 S Aug 12, 2022, 04:45 PM

Thank you Benny for choosing my decor design to be nominated. Didn't expect that. Just being nominated make me happy ❤️ Also congratulations to all nominated players.

Happy 5th Anniversary to all chef!

• YUFIE LV.5 Lurker Aug 12, 2022, 08:49 AM

Congratulations to the nominees, all beautifully designed!

• meyssha LV.12 Chief Aug 12, 2022, 09:32 AM

congraats to all nominated players 🥳🥳

• LaVieBelle~ LV.11 Rare Candy Aug 16, 2022, 05:11 AM

congraaats all 🤍

Home