Manager Benny LV.23 GameManager
Aug 4, 2022, 04:57 PM 1,709 read

Celebrating for The 5th Yeah Event [Item Bonus HOT Time] Notice

● Event
My Secret Bistro: ● Event - Celebrating for The 5th Yeah Event [Item Bonus HOT Time] Notice image 1

Hello, this is My Secret Bistro.   Here is the first event prepared for the 5th year of My Secret Bistro! ✨   During the Event Period, Fairy Branch, Magic Alloy, and Lucky Box Ticket will be offered depending on the Ruby purchase on Friday/Saturday/Sunday every week.   Please check the details below.     - Event Period: August 5th(Fri) ~ August 7th(Sun) - Bonus Item > Fairy Branch(5) will be offered for the purchase of Ruby(55)($4.99) > Magic Alloy(7) will be offered for the purchase of Ruby(120)($9.99)     - Event Period: August 26th(Fri) ~ August 28th(Sun) - Bonus Item > Lucky Box Ticket(60) will be offered for the purchase of Ruby(250)($19.99) > Lucky Box Ticket(150) will be offered for the purchase of Ruby(640)($49.99)   ※ Ruby will be added directly with your purchase, and Bonus Items can be claimed in the Mailbox.   We are going to hold various events so please look forward to various events coming with the update!   Thank you.

Comment 0

Home