Manager Benny LV.23 GameManager
Jul 18, 2022, 02:59 PM 716 read

How to survive in hot summer Know-how! Event

● Event
My Secret Bistro: ● Event - How to survive in hot summer Know-how! Event image 1

Hello, this is Manager Benny from My Secret Bistro.   It is super hot these days. 😫   What is your know-how to survive in hot summer?   I carry a portable mini-fan when I go out.   Leave a comment and know-how about how you spend hot summer!   Ray will pick some comments with drawing and give you rewards! Please check the details.   ■How to survive in hot summer Know-how! Event Notice■   - Event Period: July 18th(Mon) ~ July 24th(Sun) 23:59 (UTC+9) - Event Content ① Share your know-how on how you spend hot summer ② Leave a comment with [Nickname + your tip to spend hot summer wisely] then you are participating in the event! ③ If there are any supportive pictures, then more possibilities to be picked!   ※ Please make sure to write down your game nickname. If the game nickname is incorrect, it is difficult to send you the reward. ※ If you change your nickname after participating in the event, please participate in the event again with the changed nickname. ※ You can participate in this event only once per account. ※ Event contents can be changed depending on the internal situation.   - Event Reward: Ruby(50) (100 chefs will be picked) - Winner Announcement: July 27th(Wed) * Reward information will be informed with the notice of the winners.   ※NOTE※ - MOOT 1 Account=Game 1 Account can participate in the event only once, and if you participate more than once then it will be counted as once. - The comment should be left on the corresponding Event Notice page. - You should leave your nickname in the game for participating in the event, and if the nickname is invalid then rewards will not be given. - Comments that differ from the intention of the event can be deleted without additional notice and are not recognized as participating in the event. - If you participate in the event in an abnormal way, you may be excluded from the reward. - We will inform you of the winning information with the notice. Please check it later. - The schedule and reward-related content of the event may be changed without prior notice depending on the developer's situation.   Please participate a lot. Thank you.

Comment 83

• Laichee LV.14 Chief Jul 18, 2022, 05:52 PM

IGN: LAICHEE

What is my know-how to survive in hot summer?

Well for me, my favorite part to survive in summer heat is to eat my Lola's (Grandma's) Special Halo-Halo. It is one of my favorite summertime sweets. The refreshing dish is from the Philippines, and its name, which translates to "mix-mix" in Tagalog, layers condensed milk and shaved ice on top of a variety of ingredients. The result has a variety of contrasting textures, including chewy, crunchy, creamy, and sticky.

• Angel calista LV.5 Lurker Jul 18, 2022, 05:45 PM

IGN: Melodeyyy

🍫I will pour milo powder into my favorite glass (Of course the big glass hehehe... ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ🥛)
    and mix it with fresh milk, don't forget to add ice cubes to make it Coollll🥶🥶, and I'll drink it while I work (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

• Novipinkz LV.12 Chief Jul 18, 2022, 06:36 PM

Seger.. kwkkwkw

• Chuunlie msb LV.17 Sage Jul 18, 2022, 05:49 PM

ign : CHUUNLIE

i'll wearing my jacket and hat to protect my skin when i go out.. don't forget apply Sunscreen.
    and drink some sweet ice tea when hot weather its really nice ( ╹▽╹ )

• Angel calista LV.5 Lurker Jul 18, 2022, 05:55 PM

Wah ngilerr🤤🤤

• Chuunlie msb LV.17 Sage Jul 18, 2022, 06:25 PM

cuzz bkin ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

• Novipinkz LV.12 Chief Jul 18, 2022, 06:36 PM

Suegerr

• Octavanie LV.6 Nomad Jul 18, 2022, 05:56 PM

IGN: OCTAVANIE

When going outside always apply Sunscreen, drink some cold drink or ice cream, also Summer is incomplete without Watermelon xixixi 🍉❤

• meyssha LV.12 Chief Jul 18, 2022, 05:56 PM

IGN : meyssha

I will avoid a direct sunlight and stay in shade. Also drink a lot of water because I easily dehydration especially under extreme heat exposure.
    Reapply sunscreen is a must!
    or just stay in my cozy room with AC on all day 😆

• Angel calista LV.5 Lurker Jul 20, 2022, 08:29 PM

Rebahan nyantuy kak (◡ ω ◡)

• NGUYET99(♡) LV.20 S Jul 18, 2022, 06:06 PM

With this hot summer weather just drinking cool drinks can help us cool down and don't forget to go out with sunscreen with extremely hot and sunny summer. And please choose cool places, places with shady trees to join games with your friends in this hot summer. And don't forget to have a bottle of mineral water in your bag to keep your skin cool in the middle of this summer
    IGN : NGUYET99

• Novipinkz LV.12 Chief Jul 18, 2022, 06:35 PM

IGN: NOVIPINKZ

summer makes me lazy to leave the house because the sun is very unfriendly.. usually take a nap at home and enjoy drinking ice cendol..

• Angel calista LV.5 Lurker Jul 20, 2022, 08:30 PM

Rebahan sambil nyendol kak (☆▽☆)

• LaVieBelle~ LV.11 Rare Candy Jul 18, 2022, 06:35 PM

IGN: LaVieBelle

Well this is how I treat myself every summer. After work or going outside. I sometimes go to near market to buy some icecreams or popsicle. It really gives me this cold feeling relieved after. lol 🌬️🥵😅

• octaVN LV.4 Lurker Jul 18, 2022, 10:07 PM

ign: octaVN
    Sunscreen is important to skin, don't forget to applied. Drink some ice tea for a hot day 😌 also for the Summer with ice cream is the best 🍨🍧🍦🥳

• HARMIONY LV.15 Chief Jul 19, 2022, 08:08 PM

IGN: HARMIONY

I will buy my favorite ice that is iced tea or lemon tea. it feels so fresh after drinking ice.

• Rikz LV.18 Professional Noob Jul 18, 2022, 05:35 PM

ID: RIKZ

I always bring sunscreen lotion to protect my skin, water in my tumbler, and hand fan when I go out. When I am at home, I sit in front of the electric fan while eating ice cream or ice pops.

• gamer234750199 LV.2 Lurker Jul 18, 2022, 07:29 PM

Ign NTANANA
    but now in here is rainy and so cold benny ʚ🙈ɞ but when summer usually im just drink cold cola or buying cheap ice cream like AICE MOCHI its really cheap 😋

• PRINC3 LV.4 Lurker Jul 18, 2022, 08:28 PM

IGN : PRINC3

In this hot summer days, I avoid direct sunlight and stay in shade areas 😌
    I also avoid going out between 11 am to 2 pm because I'm lazy to leave the house during this summer days...😄I usually takes naps or eat something cool in this days ....

Also drink a lot of water ,if not we can easily dehydration during this extreme summer days...and don't forget to use sunglasses and Sunscreen when you are going outside 😎 😀

😆😄

• gamer334532444 LV.2 Lurker Jul 18, 2022, 08:54 PM

IGN : HanaDeul08

I'm in Malaysia, and yes, these days are getting scorching hot! Even at night, i feel like i am sleeping in fire.

My house didn't have AC, so i open all the windows for ventilation. I also have dehumidifier to absorb the humid here. Have to change it several times a day.

Also, i will eat something cold to cool down my body temperature. To make myself feels comfortable in this hot weather. Today i ate ABC, Call Ais Batu Campur, i don't know the name in English.

Plus, Don't forget to wear your sunscreen! I recommend 3W Clinic collagen sunscreen , it's not oily (main ing is water) and no white cast! Love it!!

• gamer334532444 LV.2 Lurker Jul 18, 2022, 08:55 PM

• Chuunlie msb LV.17 Sage Jul 20, 2022, 12:50 PM

wahh look delicious..

• Ohhans LV.19 Champion Jul 19, 2022, 10:26 PM

IGN: Ohhans

in summer it's best to eat fruit ice with sweetened condensed milk 🤤😚

IGN: Ohhans

• Chuunlie msb LV.17 Sage Jul 20, 2022, 12:51 PM

Soup buah pak..

• Ohhans LV.19 Champion Jul 20, 2022, 02:03 PM

Yeahh

• Angel calista LV.5 Lurker Jul 20, 2022, 08:32 PM