Manager Benny LV.23 GameManager
Jul 4, 2022, 11:33 AM 842 read

The day in August is coming! Event

● Event
My Secret Bistro: ● Event - The day in August is coming! Event image 1

Hello, this is Manager Benny from My Secret Bistro.   We are all waiting for the end of August.. It is the 5th Anniversary of My Secret Bistro!   What kinds of news are waiting for our chefs~?   Ray will strongly support holding the event which is voted as 1st place for the 5th Anniversary Event!!!   (Please leave a comment even if it is not on the vote. We will reflect your opinion at our next event!! 😆)   If you leave a comment with your nickname and the reason why you have chosen that event, then we will send you the Ruby, so please participate a lot ~♡   Please check the detail below.   ■The day in August is coming! Event Notice■

Poll Closed 150 Voted

💙Vote for the 8th Anniversary Event!💙

• Storage Expansion Materials Discount 121
  • Dish Cooking Amount Increase 2
  • Hatching Pet Possibility Increase 12
  • Guild Workshop Building Material Possibility Incre 6
  • Oder Point Mall Discount 9

- Event Period: July 4th(Mon) ~ July 10th(Sun) 23:59 (UTC+9) - Event Content ① Vote for the event that you want it to be on My Secret Bistro for the 8th anniversary ② After the vote, leave a comment about [Nickname + Voted Content + The reason for your vote] to participate in the event ③ After the event, we will send you the reward to all chefs who participate in the event ④ The 1st one from the vote will be applied to August Event   ※ Please make sure to write down your game nickname. If the game nickname is incorrect, it is difficult to send you the reward. ※ If you change your nickname after participating in the event, please participate in the event again with the changed nickname. ※ You can participate in this event only once per account. ※ Event contents can be changed depending on the internal situation.   - Event Reward: Ruby(30) (All the comment participants) - Winners Announcement: July 13th(Wed) (UTC+9) - Reward Date: July 13th(Wed) (UTC+9)   * We will inform you about the reward payment in the announcement of the winner.   ※NOTE※ - MOOT 1 Account=Game 1 Account can participate in the event only once, and if you participate more than once then it will be counted as once. - The comment should be left on the corresponding Event Notice page. - You should leave your nickname in the game for participating in the event, and if the nickname is invalid then rewards will not be given. - Comments that differ from the intention of the event can be deleted without additional notice and are not recognized as participating in the event. - If you participate in the event in an abnormal way, you may be excluded from the reward. - We will inform you of the winning information with the notice. Please check it later. - The schedule and reward-related content of the event may be changed without prior notice depending on the developer's situation.   Thank you.

Comment 149

• aimarin LV.22 The Best Jul 4, 2022, 01:02 PM

ign aimarin
    i voted hatcing pet, and please GIVE US FREE SPECIAL EGG and TONS INCUBATOR as well. hahahhaahhaaa
    i love you Benny

• Haroobomie LV.15 Chief Jul 4, 2022, 08:55 PM

hahaha,ask u dream

• aim289 LV.17 I’m the champion! Jul 10, 2022, 08:48 PM

wekekekekkeekkk

• meyssha LV.12 Chief Jul 4, 2022, 02:57 PM

IGN : meyssha
    i voted storage expansion materials discount for now, because my storage almost explode full of expedition drop items 😂

but, i hope Benny and team bring back old event every month. I really missed many old event such as :
    - 50% discount to all income decor furniture shop
    - floor expansion discount
    - mission impossible for free VIP ticket
    - Black Month VIP pitapat
    - point mall renewal time decrease and all item price decrease 50%
    - daily accumulate access reward (coin event pot, delivery ticket, ruby, etc)
    Or maybe reconsider to add new event such as :
    - increase probability items drop from Angel Beach (lunar angel statue, solar angel statue, income decor cat under lotus)
    - increase probability getting SS staff from premium recruit staff! (i really need mikhael)
    i think that's all, hope benny hold more exciting event in future 😆

happy 8th anniversary, or 5th? 🤔

• Suhllie LV.14 Epic Jul 5, 2022, 08:00 AM

i wish benny would hear u 🙏

• HARMIONY LV.15 Chief Jul 5, 2022, 07:04 PM

mantap

• gamer214860673 LV.11 Chief Jul 6, 2022, 06:49 PM

ur ryt i was also wondering isn't it 5th anniversary????

• Novipinkz LV.5 Lurker Jul 7, 2022, 02:47 PM

Sama kita beb kwkwk

• aim289 LV.17 I’m the champion! Jul 10, 2022, 08:52 PM

ini 5, tapi di versi korea 8 kayanya

• ign: lollycandy LV.6 I’m the champion! Jul 10, 2022, 08:58 PM

ign: lollycandy
    i voted discount storage expand 99%, bcause i can only afford 1% of storage material needed each upgrade. thank you 😂😂😂

• Astridrose LV.16 Sage Jul 4, 2022, 12:35 PM

Pitapat of 10 income decors 😂😂 ign~ Astridrose

• aimarin LV.22 The Best Jul 4, 2022, 12:59 PM

me too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• aim289 LV.17 I’m the champion! Jul 10, 2022, 08:51 PM

ign: aim289
    i voted for discount expand storage bcause my storage full full full.
    i dont mind if you give us FREE ALLOY AND FAIRY BRANCHES as well.
    THANK YOU 😅😅😂😂😂❤️❤️

• ZACHAREI LV.16 Wizard Jul 4, 2022, 02:08 PM

IGN: ZACHAREI
    VOTED CONTENT: DISCOUNT FOR STORAGE EXPANSION
    REASON: MY STORAGE IS FULL OF MAPS (^~^;)ゞ

• IGN shizunata LV.19 Professional Noob Jul 4, 2022, 12:46 PM

IGN shizunata
    Voted content → Hatching Pet possibility increase
    My reason → because I need a lot of pets to sacrifice 😂 while I don't have many incubators 😔, so I need a "possibility increase" to save my depleting incubator (╥﹏╥)

• gamer348941250 LV.1 Mootie Jul 4, 2022, 12:59 PM

체리시 / Storage expansion / lots to keep but lack of space

• Novipinkz LV.5 Lurker Jul 4, 2022, 12:47 PM

Storage expansion materialis discount.. IGN: NOVIPINKZ

• IGN αrthur LV.7 Best Squadmate Jul 4, 2022, 12:58 PM

IGN αrthur
    Voted content → Storage expansion materials discount
    My reason → because I need more storage ‘︿’

• gamer528238786 LV.2 Lurker Jul 4, 2022, 12:58 PM

Ign:Ryler29
    storage expansion material discount

Because every one needs it

• Reeev LV.4 Lurker Jul 4, 2022, 12:59 PM

IGN: REEEV
    VOTED CONTENT: Storage Expansion Materials Discount
    REASON: I would like to upgrade my storage coz i stock at 1020/1500 please 🥰😇

• 666DMN666 LV.2 Lurker Jul 5, 2022, 02:00 AM

IGN: 666DMN666
    Voted Content: Storage expansion material discount
    Reason: My storage is always full but I cannot expand my storage because of the lack of materials, this content will help me a lot.

• JUSTdemon LV.2 Lurker Jul 5, 2022, 02:25 AM

IGN: JUSTdemon
    Voted Content: Storage material expansion discount
    Reason: I'm having a hard time getting alloy so I can't expand my storage

• eLkyoura (2) LV.17 Monster Jul 6, 2022, 03:24 AM

ign: eLkyoura
    voted: storage expansion materials discount
    reason: everyone voted it

• aimarin LV.22 The Best Jul 10, 2022, 11:12 PM

vote yg menang aja ya kak 😂😂😂😂

Home