Manager Benny LV.23 GameManager
May 4, 2022, 03:13 PM 598 read

Being Proud of My Family Event

● Event
My Secret Bistro: ● Event - Being Proud of My Family Event image 1

Hello, this is Manager Benny from My Secret Bistro.   May 2022, the season full of love is back!   With the warm spring weather, please introduce your family to other chefs :)   Dear parents, siblings, children, nephews, spouse, and your lover. Or your dog, cay, other pets, or plants!   Any existence in the world around you is fine!!!   Celebrating Family Month, please share good stories about your family and make sure to take the prize given by drawing~   Please check the details below!   ■Notice on the event Being Proud of My Family■   - Event period: May 4th(Wed) ~ May 10th (Tue) 23:59 (UTC+9)   - Event Contents:   ① If you leave the game nickname and a proud comment about your family on the event board, you are participating in the event! ② Please attach a picture, and if you write something witty and funny, the chances of winning will be higher!   ※ Please make sure to write down your game nickname. If the game nickname is incorrect, it is difficult to send you the reward. ※ If you change your nickname after participating in the event, please participate in the event again with the changed nickname. ※ You can participate in this event only once per account.   - Event Reward: Ruby (50) - 30person   - Winner announcement: May 16th (Mon)   - Event Reward Date: Will be sent to Mailbox on May 16th (Mon)   ※ Note - You can participate only once per account, and it may be difficult to get rewards if you participate multiple times. - Participation in the event is recognized only when you post it on the event [Being Proud of My Family] board. - If the MOOT nickname and the game nickname do not match, participation will not be accepted. If the game nickname is different, please write the game nickname on the post to check it. - Posts that do not match the purpose of the event may be moved to another board or deleted and will not be accepted as participating in the event. - The event schedule and rewards may be changed depending on the internal circumstances of the company.     Thank you :)  

Comment 4

• Qrys. LV.3 Lurker May 4, 2022, 06:50 PM

ign: Qrys
    this is my cat blacky.. the member of my family.. i found it when he's baby
    im so happy have blacky in my life,,because when i feel bored he always make me happy..he is so adorable and cute

• Nguyệt Nguyễn LV.19 Sage May 5, 2022, 01:19 PM

Not posted here. Please post an article and carefully read beny's request. Please come to my house for reference. and i posted

• Miazuri LV.1 Mootie May 11, 2022, 02:40 PM

IGN: Miazuri
    Benny Benny because of you. I spend my time using my heart with the behaviour keep on playing My Secret Bistro.

• TrevorSilas LV.1 Mootie May 26, 2022, 06:11 PM

Hello, I miss this event. Can you please share when you will organize the next event? So, that I can share my thoughts and pictures with you for the event. Last weekend I went to The Berlin Resort, Amish Country with my family and I found out about this place with the help of this https://blog.herrealtors.com/post/best-family-weekend-getaways-in-ohio website. If you also want to visit with your family on weekends then you can visit that website where you will find a lot of suggestions for places to visit with your family.

Home