Manager Benny LV.23 GameManager
Dec 13, 2021, 05:24 PM 1,440 read

What Foods Are They? Event

● Event
My Secret Bistro: ● Event - What Foods Are They? Event image 1

Hello, this is Manager Benny.   It is the last of 2021~~ Are you busy holding Year-End Parties?   Benny also eats lots of delicious foods and thinks of our chefs~!   Then, we will hold a simple event! Benny will show 3 food pictures Benny ate yummy as the expanded size. And chefs will answer the food names!   We will offer the event rewards only to chefs who will tell all 3 tight answers, Please look at the pictures and answer them very carefully:)   We look forwards to your active participation:) Please check the details below!   ■What Foods Are They? Event ■   - Event Period : December 13th (Mon) ~ December 19th (Sun) 23:59(UTC+9)   - Event Content :   ① Click [Join Event] Link and enter the page to type the game nickname and solve answers. ② Access the Event Participation Google Form and answer the questions with the game nickname. ③ The event is available only once per 1 Google account. Please try carefully. ④ We will offer the event reward if you have all 3 correct answers.   ※ You should enter the page via the link [Join Event] for the event participation. ※ If you leave answers as the comment here, you will not be counted as the event participation. ※ Please type the game nickname exactly for the reward.   - Join Event : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScq81O3Po7BjnRC5TVVxbeB1hWOYV3LzofeFaL5VsVloTri6Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

- Event Reward : Christmas Gnome Income Decor(1)   - Event Result Announcement Date : December 23rd (Thu)   - Reward Date : Reward will be sent to Mailbox on December 23rd (Thu).   ※ Note - If you do not type the exact game nickname or skip the nickname, the reward cannot be offered. - Unless you access the event page for participation, the reward cannot be offered. - If you attend the event in any inappropriate ways, you cannot attend the event and your account can be restricted. - 1 Google account can attend the event only once. Also, even if you attend the event with the same game nickname repeatedly, we will offer the event reward only once. - If you change nicknames, and then attend the event repeatedly under 1 same Google Account, we will exclude all your event attention at this and future events. - The event schedule and reward distribution are subject to change due to the developer's circumstances.     Thank you:)

Comment 19

• LaVieBelle~ LV.11 Rare Candy Dec 17, 2021, 01:24 AM

Mine was~
    Lasagna
    Chinese Noodles
    Octupus Sashimi

Soo hard to get them exactly. 🥺

• Yvia LV.21 Wizard Dec 13, 2021, 06:11 PM

woahh it's hard (╥﹏╥)

• gamer388108941 LV.3 Lurker Dec 13, 2021, 06:59 PM

Have mercy, Benny! Please give us some clues .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.

• gamer648871398 LV.5 Lurker Dec 13, 2021, 07:08 PM

yeah :(

• Castania LV.19 Sweaty Dec 14, 2021, 01:04 AM

its kinda hard not even close to what i think ..
    Nice One Benny

• gamer629665401 LV.5 Lurker Dec 14, 2021, 01:09 AM

I wish there were clues (T ^ T) I only know one of them :(

• Hiwo LV.9 Nomad Dec 14, 2021, 11:36 AM

Benny said 'simple event' so we're just supposed to answer the type of food like rice or fish ~right? 😂 if it has to be the actual name then it's way too difficult

• eLkyoura (2) LV.17 Monster Dec 14, 2021, 12:21 PM

1. ??
    2. fried noodles??
    3. its squid or octopus??

• Talsa LV.16 GG Dec 14, 2021, 01:15 PM

At least it says 3 "tight" answers not "right" answers 😂. So, you only got to be close, maybe?

• aimarin LV.22 The Best Dec 14, 2021, 04:29 PM

answer with:
    1. tight
    2. tight
    3. tight
    😬😬😂😂🤣🤣

• GM LV.18 Assassin Dec 15, 2021, 05:44 AM

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• VickyVlad LV.2 Lurker Dec 14, 2021, 02:22 PM

Is that the food in game or in real life Benny????

• NGUYET99(♡) LV.20 S Dec 14, 2021, 05:26 PM

it's real life food

• gamer388108941 LV.3 Lurker Dec 14, 2021, 05:32 PM

Anyone who has an idea what number 3 is? 😵

• Scheheraza LV.6 Nomad Dec 15, 2021, 05:04 PM

1. pizza? some sort of cheesy tomato sauce thing?
    2. instant ramen/noodle dish...
    3. radish/turnip/fishcake??

• Talsa LV.16 GG Dec 15, 2021, 09:05 PM

I got the first one wrong T_T. Hint is the build PT. Only realized afterward, good luck to those who have not answered.

• 安娜娜 LV.4 Lurker Dec 15, 2021, 09:32 PM

first one is either raw beef or kimchi. I'm gonna say it's kimchi because no beef looks like that. But at the same time no kimchi looks like that either. It's either really uncommon part of a cow or it's really bad, really tricky kimchi.

second one is easy, and I think they'll accept very different answers, unless you're stupid and you answered something like pasta

third one I'll be really surprised people get it right really. It's not squid, it's definitely not octopus, it looks like sashimi but I think it's cooked meat. I think it's a very famous taiwanese soup dish.

overall suggestion: ask your mom or grandma about the third one.

• Lizzzye LV.21 Supersonic Dec 15, 2021, 09:53 PM

I'm very confused because i already answered and Now I don't know if the 1st and 3rd are accurate.

What about:
    1. Bacon ( After looking on the web for images, it looks pretty convincing and similar) tho kimchi also looks like it.
    2. Ramen
    3. I've found something called dried bamboo salad, sashimi, young coconut meat and white radish. So... Not sure about it anymore.

ah! I also thought about xialongbao but doesn't look similar to the 1st

• gamer629665401 LV.5 Lurker Dec 16, 2021, 08:29 AM

The best tip I have is to search up Korean dishes since Benny is korean (from what I have heard from players)
    I can't submit the form since I'm panicking thinking they're wrong ( ;∀;)
    Everyone is helping each other out which is the thing I like the most about MSB ^^
    my best guess for the first one would be samgyupsal (Korean sliced pork belly) it looks close to the pictures or Gimbap (sushi) since it looks a bit like fish (salmon).
    For the second one when I first looked at the picture my mind went like RAMEN but it could be other noodles I don't know of
    The third I'm clueless... at first I thought of rice cakes but they are mostly tube like (if anyone knows please tell us struggling players)
    At this point I'm hoping Benny just goes like 'just kidding everyone gets the pt or something' (*´-`)

Home