Manager Benny LV.21 GameManager
Oct 21, 2021, 04:56 PM 481 read

Halloween Alphabet Scramble Event Announcement

● Event
My Secret Bistro: ● Event - Halloween Alphabet Scramble Event Announcement image 1

Hello, this is Manager Benny.   First of all, we appreciate all the participant chefs. There were so many chefs who joined the event.   It was the first time to hold that kind of the event, Did you enjoy the event, everyone~?   Please look forward to the next event:)   We send the event reward into Mailbox today for all chefs who made it exactly, following all the event rule.   - Event Reward : 10 Rubies   - Reward Date : October 21st (Thu)   Please send your inquiry to the Customer Center via the game app if you cannot claim the reward or you have any questions about the event result.   Thank you.

Comment 5

• aimarin LV.9 Nomad Oct 21, 2021, 05:41 PM

i didn't luck enough to make word halloween, didn't get 3 letter, that why i think it was weirdest event ever bcause we need luck to participate.

• SVT17CARAT LV.12 Genius Oct 21, 2021, 05:46 PM

thank you, Manager Benny ❤

• guesswho21 LV.5 Lurker Oct 21, 2021, 07:10 PM

Thank you Benny for hosting many events for us to join this month. Unfortunately I didn't get all the letters for the Halloween since my luck is really bad in MSB. But at least the reward is not much so I'm not sad or mad about it at all (≧∀≦) I'm still looking forward to many more events in the future *but not the luck depended one* 😂

• gamer589508190 LV.4 Lurker Oct 21, 2021, 07:58 PM

Thank you for the event, Manager Benny! Looking forward for another event (●○●)♡♡♡ Sadly, I completed the words but didn't upload on time due to some matters... I was offline in days ("●~●) Congratulations to the players who won! (>~<)♡♡♡

• gamer714441198 LV.1 Mootie Oct 22, 2021, 10:47 AM

how I wish the letters will be available also in furnitures

Home