Manager Benny LV.23 GameManager
Aug 26, 2021, 07:46 PM 719 read

For 4th Anniversary Celebration, Recall Memory Event Announcement

● Event
My Secret Bistro: ● Event - For 4th Anniversary Celebration, Recall Memory Event Announcement image 1

Hello, this is Manager Benny.   We appreciate all the chefs have been with us for the 4th My Secret Bistro Anniversary:)   Because of our chefs, Benny and My Secret Bistro can work hard and come until now!   The event recalled our memories for 4 years refreshly♣. Let's make other good memories more together!   We appreciate all the participants for the event. We chose BEST5 among participants.   We will discuss internally when the event will be held to open some of BEST 5 Events. (Another Notice will be posted later)   [Winner Announcement]

My Secret Bistro: ● Event - For 4th Anniversary Celebration, Recall Memory Event Announcement image 3

- Event Reward : Best5 Winner Reward (5 Chefs) : 100 Rubies All Participation Reward : 30 Rubies   - Reward Date : We send the event reward into Mailbox on August 26th (Thu).   We appreciate for being with us for 4 years. Please keep playing with us further.   Thank you!

Comment 5

• SVT17CARAT LV.12 Bandit Aug 26, 2021, 08:26 PM

congratulations to all the winners and participants ❤
    thank you Benny ❣

• LoafX LV.13 Join my group! Aug 26, 2021, 09:44 PM

Congrats to all winners. Love this game so much 🤍

• Hiwo LV.9 Nomad Aug 26, 2021, 07:51 PM

Thank you Benny ^^ i got it.

• ᴀʟʏss LV.15 I'm a Bot Aug 26, 2021, 07:55 PM

Thank you Benny! 🥰 Keep up the great work!!! We love the new updates & features 🤩

• LilShine143 LV.11 Chief Aug 27, 2021, 10:48 PM

congratulations 👏🎇

Home