Manager Benny LV.23 GameManager
Aug 26, 2021, 11:12 AM 1,014 read

New Pet <Kana> Package

● Event
My Secret Bistro: ● Event - New Pet <Kana> Package image 1

Hello, this is Manager Benny.   A new pet is coming to My Secret Bistro~! Decorate the Bistro with cute Kana:)   You can confirm the pet directly now at the package. Please check the details below.   ■New Pet <Kana> Package Notice■   - Event Period :August 26th (Tue) After Update ~ September 8th (Wed) 23:59 (UTC+9)   - Event Content : You can purchase the package at <Period Limited> tap in <Ruby Shop>   - Product Information :   [Kana Pet Package] (9.99$) > Composition : Kana's Egg(1) + Loving Incubator(3) + Ruby(70)   - Pet and Egg Information :

My Secret Bistro: ● Event - New Pet &lt;Kana&gt; Package image 3

* Pet - Name: Kana - Lifespan : 30 days - Grade and Skill : > A - Production Amount 3% Increase > S - Production Amount 4% Increase > SS - Production Amount 5% Increase   * Egg - Name : Kana - Hatching Time : 10 Seconds - Where to get : Kana Package   - Note : ※ If you hatch Kana's Egg with Loving Incubator, you can get the pet by 100% . ※ The package can be purchased 3 times per 1 account during the event period.     Please show your support and interest a lot. Thank you.

Comment 0

Home