Manager Benny LV.21 GameManager
Aug 26, 2021, 11:10 AM 1,711 read

Accumulated Access Event Season 2 For 4th Anniversary Celebration

● Event
My Secret Bistro: ● Event - Accumulated Access Event Season 2 For 4th Anniversary Celebration image 1

Hello, this is Manager Benny.   The 4th Anniversary of My Secret Bistro♥ The Second Party Begins!   Don't miss anything. Go claiming all gifts><!   Please check the details below!   ■Accumulated Access Event Season 2 For 4th Anniversary Celebration■   - Event Period :August 26th (Tue) After Update ~ September 8th (Wed) 23:59 (UTC+9)   - How to participate : Access the game every day to claim the reward during the event period   - Event Reward :   1st day : Little Mermaid in Coral(1) 2nd day : Alice Deco Pot (5) 3rd day : Delivery Ticket(30) 4th day : Event Coin Pot(3) 5th day : Secret Income Decor Composition Medicine(3) 6th day : 44 Rubies 7th day : Production Time Saving Potion for 3 hours (10)   Example) If you enter MSB on August 26th,you will claim the 1st day reward. If you enter MSB on August 27th, you will claim the 2nd day reward. If you are absent on August 28th, there will be no rewards at all. If you enter MSB on August 29th, you will claim the 3rd day reward.   - Income Decor Information :

My Secret Bistro: ● Event - Accumulated Access Event Season 2 For 4th Anniversary Celebration image 3

[Little Mermaid in Coral (From level 1 Available) (Part-Time Available) - Size : 2 * 3 - Production Time : 132 hours - Production Rewards : 4,000,000 Coins + EXP(400,000)   - Note : ※ If you access the game everyday during the event period, you can claim all the rewards. ※ As this event is the Accumulated Access Event, the reward will be offered upto the date. ※ You cannot claim the reward on the Absent day.     Don't forget to claim the reward every day! Thank you.  

Comment 4

• eLkyoura (2) LV.13 Monster Aug 26, 2021, 01:48 PM

thankyou benny (๑✧◡✧๑)♪

• LilShine143 LV.11 Chief Aug 27, 2021, 10:51 PM

❤️❤️❤️

• T.I.N.E LV.2 Lurker Aug 30, 2021, 12:24 AM

How do you use the income decor composition?

• Talsa LV.16 GG Aug 30, 2021, 11:07 PM

Put your PT in storage and have second PT to be used as material, activate the potion in the storage but you will lose the second PT. First PT will be upgraded.

Home