Manager Benny LV.21 GameManager
Aug 5, 2021, 05:05 PM 1,061 read

For 4th Anniversary Celebration, Recall Memory Event

● Event
My Secret Bistro: ● Event - For 4th Anniversary Celebration, Recall Memory Event image 1

Hello, this is Manager Benny.   Because of supports from our chefs~! My Secret Bistro has the 4th anniversary:)   We appreciate all the chefs with My Secret Bistro together over 4 years♥   So! We try to have a special event to recall our memories for 4 years!   Please let us know the community event or in-game event you want us to hold again with your own reasons!   We will pick Best5 to offer the rewards and then hold the events again further for the 4th anniversary celebration! (We will inform the event schedule later) Of course, we will also give gifts to all participant chefs. Then, shall we go on the memory trip with Benny~?!   Please check how to participate in the event below!   ■For 4th Anniversary Celebration, Recall Memory Event Notice■   - Event Period : August 5th (Thu) After Update ~ August 18th (Wed) 23:59 (UTC+9)   - Event Content :   ① Please pick 1 Event among Community Events or In-game Events ever held before and then post it with your own reason at the event board [Memory of 4th Anniversary]. ② We will pick Best5 and hold the same events later. More humorous posts will have more possibility to be picked. ③ We will offer the participation rewards to all the participant chefs while we will pick the Best5 Winners for the special reward.   ※ If the game nickname is not correct, the event reward cannot be offered. ※ If you change your Game Nickname after participation, the event reward cannot be offered. ※ 1 Account can attend the event only once.   - Event Reward :   > Best5 Winner Reward : 100 Rubies (5 Chefs) > All Participation Reward : 30 Rubies (All Participant Chefs)   - Announcement Date : August 26th (Thu)   - Reward Date : We will send the event reward into Mailbox on August 26th (Thu).   - Important Note - 1 Account can attend the event only once. Any repeated participation cannot win the event reward. - You must register your post on the event board [Memory of 4th Anniversary] to join the event. - You cannot attend the event if MOOT Nickname is different to your Game Nickname.If Game Nickname is different to Moot Nickname, you should write your Game Nickname at your post. - If your post is not related to the event, it might be moved or deleted without consensus and you cannot join the event completely. - The event schedule and rewards will be subject to change due to the internal circumstances.     Thank you:)

Comment 2

• gamer219788242 LV.1 Mootie Aug 6, 2021, 12:24 AM

Benny can i ask how to post in moot , i can log in but i don't know how to post it. thank you for information

• gamer372911598 LV.1 Mootie Aug 6, 2021, 08:30 PM

hi

Home