Manager Benny LV.21 GameManager
Jul 21, 2021, 03:09 PM 569 read

Introduce My Home Country's Traditional Dish Event

● Event
My Secret Bistro: ● Event - Introduce My Home Country's Traditional Dish Event image 1

Hello, this is Manager Benny.   Every country has their own special food all around the world!   Cook your country's traditional dish yourself and then introduce it with its photo to other chefs:)   We will pick some participant chefs to offer the reward.   Please check how to participate in the event below!   ■Introduce My Home Country's Traditional Dish Event Notice■   - Event Period : July 21st (Wed) ~ July 27th (Tue) 23:59 (UTC+9)   - Event Content :   ① Cook 1 traditional food of your country and take its photo. ② Post the photo and introduce the dish with your game nickname at the event board [Introduce My Home Country's Traditional Dish] to participate in the event!   ※ You have to write your Game Nickname on the title of your post. If the game nickname is not correct, the event reward cannot be offered. ※ If you change your Game Nickname after participation, he event reward cannot be offered. ※ 1 Account can attend the event only once.   - Event Reward : 30 Rubies (30 Chefs)   - Announcement Date : July 30th (Fri)   - Reward Date : We will send the event reward into Mailbox on July 30th (Fri).   ※ Important Note - 1 Account can attend the event only once. Any repeated participation cannot win the event reward. - You must register your post on the event board [Introduce My Home Country's Traditional Dish] to join the event. - You cannot attend the event if MOOT Nickname is different to your Game Nickname.If Game Nickname is different to Moot Nickname, you should write your Game Nickname at your post. - If your event photo was not taken by yourself, you cannot win the event reward. - If your post is not related to the event, it might be moved or deleted without consensus and you cannot join the event completely. - The event schedule and rewards will be subject to change due to the internal circumstances.     Thank you:)

Comment 6

• HOLILY LV.7 Nomad Jul 23, 2021, 11:54 PM

gudeg jogja from indonesia

ign : HOLILY

• LIABEAK LV.5 Lurker Jul 22, 2021, 10:09 AM

IGN: LIABEAK

Taste of Authentic Ilocano Dish 👍

ILOCOS EMPANADA
    ^^While there are many options around, we are grateful to be recognized by many as the "Best tasting Ilocos Empanada in Town" Indeed our hearts are full and humbled for such appreciation from customers who have tried and tasted what we serve--and they keep coming back for more! 🧡

• PrincessC LV.2 Lurker Jul 23, 2021, 11:13 PM

I wish I live near you omg

• SYAMBOJA LV.5 Lurker Jul 22, 2021, 09:53 AM

Gado gado from Indonesia
    IGN : SYAMBOJA

• SeeAra LV.5 Lurker Jul 22, 2021, 11:00 AM

“RAWON” .. from Indonesia..
    IGN : SeeAra

• ☆annaBELLa☆ LV.2 Lurker Jul 22, 2021, 01:36 PM

Home made. BURAS with Ayam Lengkuas 😂 .. Happy EID ALADHA
    Ign ☆annaBELLa

Home