Manager Benny LV.20 GameManager
Jun 15, 2021, 03:15 PM 991 read

What Foods Are They? Event Notice

● Event
My Secret Bistro: ● Event - What Foods Are They? Event Notice image 1

Hello, this is Manager Benny.   The fun event comes back~!!   Look at 3 Photos of the foods Benny eats so yummy, and then answer the food names to join the event completely!   You have to give all 3 correct answers to claim the event reward! Watch the photos and answer them carefully:)   Event Participation : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScQ7rsVfmwQOwNeb9hfVt0Fbm0XIPre0ZgD0orgS8I_9H3suA/viewform?usp=sf_link

We look forwards to your active participation:) Please check the details below!   ■What Foods Are They? Event Notice■   -Event Period :June 15th (Tue) ~ June 21st (Mon) 23:59   - Event Content :   ① Click [Event Participation] and enter the page to type the game nickname and solve answers! ② Access the event page and answer the questions with the game nickname. ③ The event is available only once per 1 Google account. Please join the event carefully. ④ You can claim the event reward only if your all 3 answers are correct.   ※ You can attend the event only via the link [Event Participation]. ※ If you leave answers as the comment here, you will not be counted as the event participation! ※ Please type the game nickname exactly for the reward.   - Event Participation : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScQ7rsVfmwQOwNeb9hfVt0Fbm0XIPre0ZgD0orgS8I_9H3suA/viewform?usp=sf_link

- Event Rewards : 30 Rubies   - Event Result Announcement Date :June 24th(Thu)   - Reward Date : Reward will be sent to Mailbox on June 24th(Thu).   Note - If you do not type the exact game nickname, the reward cannot be offered. - Unless you access the event page for participation, the reward cannot be offered. - If you attend the event in any inappropriate ways, you cannot attend the event and your account can be restricted. - 1 Google account can attend the event only once. Also, even if you attend the event with the same game nickname repeatedly, we will offer the event reward only once. - If you change nicknames, and then attend the event repeatedly under 1 Google Account, we will exclude all your event attention at this and future events. - The event schedule and reward distribution are subject to change due to internal circumstances.   Thank you:)

Comment 12

• Manager Benny LV.20 GameManager Jun 16, 2021, 02:41 PM

Hello, chefs! Please leave the REAL FOOD NAME!!! NOT MSB In-game food name!

• Meychuu LV.14 Pokémon Master Jun 16, 2021, 03:12 PM

thanks for answer benny

• Thitaaa LV.24 I’m the champion! Jun 16, 2021, 05:50 PM

Thank You Benny

• 小小小小人物 LV.2 Lurker Jun 17, 2021, 07:48 PM

Thanks Benny

• Thitaaa LV.24 I’m the champion! Jun 15, 2021, 08:36 PM

pardon me Benny, but this food is from MSB Menu or from our real food? please tell us the clue

• This review has been deleted.

• Thitaaa LV.24 I’m the champion! Jun 15, 2021, 10:39 PM

hope benny will answer this 🤣

• Meychuu LV.14 Pokémon Master Jun 16, 2021, 12:53 AM

same.. so confused for answer

• Thitaaa LV.24 I’m the champion! Jun 16, 2021, 12:56 PM

give Benny time to answer..😘

• This review has been deleted.

• Thitaaa LV.24 I’m the champion! Jun 16, 2021, 12:55 PM

I know it. so easy to guess but I need to be sure that Benny tell about clue. real food or msb food. because Benny can be so tricky with his quiz. Pardon me, I'm just asking Benny to be clear about the quiz.😁

• Lizzye LV.18 Supersonic Jun 16, 2021, 03:30 AM

Easy peasy Mr. Benny. ♡

Home