Manager Benny LV.20 GameManager
Apr 12, 2021, 02:59 PM 832 read

Speak MSB Proverb Event

● Event
My Secret Bistro: ● Event - Speak MSB Proverb Event image 1

Hello, this is Manager Benny.   Benny hold April's Second Event for welcoming Spring><   What proverb is good to describe MSB? Use your sense! Please express MSB:)   We will pick some participant chefs to offer the reward. Please check how to participate in the event below!   ■Speak MSB Proverb Event Notice■   - Event period : April 12th (Mon) ~ April 18th (Sun) 23:59 (UTC+9)   - Event Content :   ① Think of 1 Proverb, which should be perfect to explain MSB, and its meaning. Then leave them as the comment here! ② If your Moot Nickname is different to your Game Nickname, you should write your Game nickname with your answer at the comment!! ③ We will pick the chefs who will express MSB most perfectly and then offer the reward to them:) More fun and humorous answers will have more chance to win the event. Up↗   ※ If your MOOT Nickname is different to Game Nickname, you should leave the game nickname, too. (If your game nickname is not exact, the reward cannot be offered properly.) ※If you change the nickname after the participation, the reward cannot be offered successfully. ※ 1 Account can attend the event only once.   - Event Reward : 20 Lucky Box Tickets (We will pick 50 participant chefs.)   - Announcement Date : April 22nd (Thu)   - Reward Date : The reward will be sent into Mailbox on April 22nd (Thu).   ※ Important Note - 1 Account can attend the event only once. Any repeated participation cannot win the event reward. - You should attend the event by leaving the comment here for the event participation. - You cannot attend the event if MOOT Nickname is different to your Game Nickname. If Game Nickname is different to Moot Nickname, you should write your Game Nickname at the participation comment. - If your comment is not related to the event, it might be deleted without consensus and you cannot join the event completely. - The event schedule and rewards will be subject to change due to the internal circumstances.     Please join the event a lot. Thank you:)

Comment 54

• GOOHANA LV.17 Sage Apr 12, 2021, 10:16 PM

" Attraction is MSB's strength

Your weakness is having a crush on MSB

It is these things that create a game that is one of a kind - MSB "

ID: GOOHANA

• Tristeza LV.12 Insomniac Apr 12, 2021, 06:20 PM

"Friendship doubles our joy and divides our grief."

Been playing MSB for 3 years and along the way, i met a lot good players in game which eventually became my good friend outside msb. We chat almost everyday despite living on another side of the earth and on different time zone. Love you guys <3 #THEJBL, #discordfam.

IGN : Momotsuki

• Yvia LV.21 Wizard Apr 12, 2021, 04:26 PM

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen"

I've been playing MSB for almost 2 years and this proverb will definitely explain MSB. MSB is not just a game but also a platform to make friends. We are all strangers to each other but once we play this game you will find friends that will help you throughout the game. I found so many people with genuine heart in this game and I'm very thankful for them! So let's enjoy playing MSB together and let's help each other! 🤗❤️

IGN: Yvia

• Bashful01 LV.9 Wolf Apr 12, 2021, 04:21 PM

My Secret Bistro is nature’s most beautiful creation.

• ᶰᵃᶰᵃᵐᵒᵐᵒᵉ LV.21 Super Star Apr 12, 2021, 07:07 PM

"Fall seven times, Stand up eight"

Do not feel sad or give up if you can't get any PT from Lucky Box. Try it again after you worship Benny 🤣🤣 who knows he might be generous and give you LUCKS 🍀🍀🍀

ID : ᶰᵃᶰᵃᵐᵒᵐᵒᵉ

• LaVieBelle LV.7 Genius Apr 13, 2021, 12:13 AM

"If you cannot catch fish, catch shrimp."

~ It's alright not to get what you really want in the spin, or can't afford buy rubies. Because you can get something else, like in the workshop and Mr. Benny's gift reward. 💖

IGN: LaVieBelle

• Suhllie LV.14 Epic Apr 13, 2021, 03:47 PM

'If you’ve had a good time playing the game, you’re a winner even if you lose.'

At the end of the day MSB brought some colors to my boring gaming life even I'm so unlucky to your Lucky box spin Benny. This is the only game that I have for almost years now. Having good ol friends (MSB PH Friends and mutuals I LOVE YOU) and some cute updates here and there make my stay here worth while I think.

IGN: Suhllie

• MrLucas LV.6 Nomad Apr 13, 2021, 12:33 AM

"Friendship is like money, easier made than kept"

It’s easy to make friends when you first meet someone. But over time to develop a real friendship takes effort and hard work. Similarly to how keeping money is harder than making it. MSB created a community that raises friendships that grows over a period of time. As we keep on playing with hardworks, loves, and care, these virtual friendships slowly became like a family to each one of us. MSB isn't just all about trading, cooking and such. It is a also a wonderful place that no one cares what races were you from, as long as you'd become part of the community, you.. are a family.

ID: BONCHII

• Talsa LV.11 The Best Apr 12, 2021, 06:06 PM

MSB
    "Good things come to those who wait."

ign: Talsa

• EIJIBABE LV.14 Champion Apr 12, 2021, 07:59 PM

"A friend at hand is better than a relative at a distance"

This is a short and simple one. In MSB, there are many people who are really nice and helpful that they become like a family to me. They are all very kind and lovely 🥰

IGN : EIJIBABE

• Jimboo LV.21 Fearless Apr 13, 2021, 12:09 PM

"A watched pot never boils."

If something takes time to finish, don't watch it too closely because it will seem like it's taking forever.

That's what happens when we wait for the game maintenance to finish. Hahaha 🤣

IGN : Jimboo

• Lurker1948 LV.4 Lurker Apr 12, 2021, 07:50 PM

MSB, a cup of tea equals pure ecstasy

Id....backbench

• кiм` LV.18 Sage Apr 13, 2021, 12:59 PM

"No man is an Island"

MSB would be easier if you have friends to play with because there is someone can help you in boat's order, to apply in your PTs so you can both earn faster (vise versa), someone you can share your dishes and ingredients if you're in full storage instead of throwing it, etc. You can't play MSB alone like in real life, we cannot live alone! that' s sooo BORING! we will die in sadness. We need someon to lean on.

IGN: KISMEŤ

• Nikurei LV.11 Chief Apr 13, 2021, 04:00 PM

"Life is more fun if you play games."

Been playing the for almost 3 years or more? this is my happy pill! ❤

ign: Nikurei

• AnRuoMei LV.18 Fearless Apr 13, 2021, 05:09 PM

“We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”

This is what playing My Secret Bistro for me.

I have been playing MSB for almost 3 years, even though Im so unlucky in the "Lucky Box ", even I can't afford the VIP or the limited edition Part Time that MSB offers.

I still play MSB maybe because of the happiness and fulfillment it always give me. The other players that I met here from other countries and the family that I have (MSB PH) ❤️ Im so thankful that I met good players and for all the kindness that everyone have shown me.

Thank you My Secret Bistro for the memories that we can treasure for a lifetime 😊❤️

Ign: AnRuoMei

Home