Manager Benny LV.19 GameManager
Apr 1, 2021, 03:17 PM 495 read

My Best Lie Event

● Event
My Secret Bistro: ● Event - My Best Lie Event image 1

Hello, this is Manager Benny.   Who can do this well~! April Fools' Day is coming to fool each other:)   what lies have you done in your life?   I did even such a lie! If you have any speical episode you want to share, please tell us with My Secret Bistro!   We will pick some of participants to offer rewards. Please check how to participate in the event specifically below!   ■My Best Lie Event Notice■   - Event Period : April 1st (Thu) ~ April 7th (Wed) 23:59 (UTC+9)   - Event Content :   ① I did even such a lie! Please share the episode about your best lie you did in your life! ② We will pick some participant chefs to offer the rewards. ③ If your episode is more fun and more people can understand, you might be able to win the event more than others.   ※ Write your Game Nickname at the title. If the game nickname is not exact, the reward cannot be sent properly. ※ If you change the nickname after the particpation, the reward cannot be offered successfully. ※ 1 Account can attend the event only once.   - Event Rewards :   > Best Liar : 50 Rubies (1 Chef) > Missed Liars : 30 Rubies (50 Chefs)   - Announcement Date : April 9th (Fri)   - Reward Date : The reward will be sent into Mailbox on April 9th (Fri).   ※ Important Note - 1 Account can attend the event only once. Any repeated participation cannot win the event reward. - Event Participation should be available only when you register the post on the event board [My Best Lie]. - You cannot attend the event if MOOT Nickname is different to your Game Nickname. If Game Nickname is different to Moot Nickname, you should register the post with your game nickname. - If your post is not proper to the board, your post might be moved or deleted and you cannot join the event completely. - The event schedule and rewards will be subject to change due to the internal circumstances.     Please join the event a lot. Thank you:)

Comment 1

• HOLILY LV.6 Nomad Apr 2, 2021, 03:49 PM

My Best Lie Event
    hi benny,
    id: Holily
    want to tell you, I lied to an org, hello, I was at the airport, the person who likes me, is happy to hear it and immediately says ok ok wait for me to go straight to the airport, until there she calls back, I said april fools, I was still at home, sorry honey, I was just kidding, 😢😢😢
    from there I know that my partner is a good partner and is always there for me 😁😁😁

Home