Manager Benny LV.23 GameManager
Feb 4, 2021, 03:51 PM 1,230 read

Guess My Staff Event

● Event
My Secret Bistro: ● Event - Guess My Staff Event image 2

Hello, this is Manager Benny.   This time we hold 'Guess My Staff Event', following Guess Character Event!   Answer the staff name after checking the server's faces at the below image:)   Please answer carefully because we will give the different rewards corresponding how many answers you solve correctly.

My Secret Bistro: ● Event - Guess My Staff Event image 4

<span>Please check how to participate in the event below!</span>   ■Guess My Staff Event Notice■   - Event Period : February 4th (Thu) ~ February 14th (Sun) 23:59 (UTC+9)   - Event Content :   ① Click the Event Participation Page URL below to bring the page out where you can type Nickname and Answer. ② After entering the Event Page, type the exact Game Nickname and the right answer. ③ 1 Google Account can join the event only once. Please check the answer carefully. ④ We will offer the event reward to chefs who will give the right answer.   ※ You should attend the event at the Event Participation Page. ※ If you leave the answer as the comment here, you cannot join the event. ※ Unless you write the exact Game Nickname, you cannot receive the event reward.   - Event Participation : https://forms.gle/CCzg5MPTSRMbeA9a7   - Event Reward : All 3 Correct Answers : Perfect Coral Ring 2 Correct Answers : Great Coral Ring 1 Correct Answer : Shining Coral Ring   - Announcement Date : February 17th (Wed)   - Reward Date : The reward will be sent into Mailbox on February 17th (Wed)   ※ Important Note (YOU SHOULD READ!) - If you type wrong Game Nickname or skip the Game Nickname. you cannot claim the reward. - 1 Google Account can attend the event only once. Although you repeatedly join the event, the reward will be offered only once per 1 Game Nickname. - If you use various Game nicknames under 1 Google Account for the event participation, we will cancel your participation and you cannot attend any further events ever. - You can attend the event only at the Event Page. Otherwise, you cannot join the event. - If you attend the event improperly, you cannot join the event and your account might have disadvantages. - Event date and reward are subject to change due to Internal circumstances.     Thank you:)

Comment 10

• betsyhh LV.17 Wizard Feb 4, 2021, 09:51 PM

so,,, at the *Event Content* it says:
    "④ We will offer the Ruby reward to chefs who will give the right answer."

but then a few paragraphs below at the *Event Rewards* it states that the rewards are Rings based on the number of correct answers...

so which one is right? or both? participants get Rubies & Rings too?🤔 ( ̄▽ ̄) 💫💫

🌟EDIT: manager benny corrected it✨💍 thanks~❣ (uωu,,)

• Noxy☠ LV.17 Killer Main Feb 4, 2021, 10:00 PM

Ask lana lolol

• betsyhh LV.17 Wizard Feb 4, 2021, 10:05 PM

lana angel is busy,, don't wanna bother her (o゚▽゚)💫💕

• Noxy☠ LV.17 Killer Main Feb 4, 2021, 10:18 PM

Omg ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)lol✨

• gamer601902074 LV.2 Lurker Feb 4, 2021, 04:50 PM

Some one help me who's this character? \(//∇//)\

• ARCtheLAD LV.17 Sage Feb 4, 2021, 04:57 PM

beezelbub, other 2 you know?

• gamer601902074 LV.2 Lurker Feb 4, 2021, 05:22 PM

Cheshire and Miss wolf ˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

• gamer601902074 LV.2 Lurker Feb 4, 2021, 05:06 PM

Thank you and yes i know the other 2characters ( ◠‿◠ )

• ARCtheLAD LV.17 Sage Feb 4, 2021, 05:06 PM

pls tell

• joeiced LV.18 Sage Feb 26, 2021, 03:21 PM

❤️

Home