Manager Benny LV.23 GameManager
Aug 23, 2022, 09:56 AM 341 read

Notice for Withdrawal and Recovering the Account

● Notice
My Secret Bistro: ● Notice - Notice for Withdrawal and Recovering the Account image 1

Hello, this is My Secret Bistro.   We would like to inform you in advance about the system for withdrawal and recovering the account in the game after the update on August 25th(Thu).   Previously, we helped you with the exception when you contact Customer Center after deleting the account,   however, after the update, it will be difficult to restore the data since all the data linked will be erased.   This is to protect our chefs' precious privacy and personal information so please make a careful decision when you withdraw the account.   There will be a pop-up message when you delete the account so please check about it.   (We cannot help you with the situation of hacking or abnormal deletion as well so please make sure to secure your account. 😭)   * Please contact us before August 24th(Wed) if you need to recover the account that you have proceeded with deleting.   Thank you.

Comment 5

• aimarin LV.23 The Best Aug 23, 2022, 09:12 PM

I love to play MSB alot. even i play at night till im sleepy, im afraid if i accidentally press that DELETE BUTTON and accidentally CONFIRM.

- Can you just Remove that DELETE BUTTON?
    - Or can you ASK PASSWORD to confirm DELETE?
    so it will be SAFER for us (all MSB Player), no more accidentally delete account.
    Please think it twice Manager Benny🙏
    Regards
    aimarin

• Astridrose LV.17 Sage Aug 23, 2022, 10:26 PM

Agree with this. I mean what's the point of deleting an accnt if the app can be easily uninstalled if no longer playing. There's also a logged out button haha.

• aimarin LV.23 The Best Aug 23, 2022, 11:54 PM

i can feel, may be Benny want to minimize data player since there's still some bugs on game.
    So if we have to Agree with "DELETE BUTTON" Benny should've add more security when delete account. please!
    You can see that confirm "OK BUTTON" is too easy to click by accident.
    We need at least type our Password to delete (its indicating that we delete on OUR WILL)

• IGN shizunata LV.21 Professional Noob Aug 23, 2022, 10:28 PM

That's right 💯,

I imagine, if my honey accidentally clicks OK, I will definitely cry, because I can't restore my rich account hahahaha 😂🤣

better just throw the "delete account" button away

• aimarin LV.23 The Best Aug 23, 2022, 11:56 PM

me too, Benny please go easy on us 🥺🥺🥺

Home