Manager Benny LV.23 GameManager
Aug 16, 2022, 06:48 PM 378 read

Notice for the [MSB Decor Creation Contest] Final Winners and Reward

● Notice
My Secret Bistro: ● Notice - Notice for the [MSB Decor Creation Contest] Final Winners and Reward image 1

Hello, this is Manager Benny from My Secret Bistro.   It took longer than we expected for checking the result of the vote and internal discussion. 😂 Now, we inform you about the final winners and the reward.  

My Secret Bistro: ● Notice - Notice for the [MSB Decor Creation Contest] Final Winners and Reward image 3

[Ray "5th Anniversary" Strawberry Pudding designed by La•lena] is the final winner of the Decor design, and this income decor will be offered as the attendance reward for My Secret Bistro in the future.   (Please note that it might take a while to be applied in the game. If there are any updates or changes then we will inform you with a notice.)   Thank you for your effort, and please look forward to the next event.   - Event Reward > The 1st Award(1 Chef): Santorini Summer House [La•lena] > Excellence Award(2 Chefs): Sweet Teddy Bear Hot-air Balloon [puporie / 資資兒] > Ray Award(3 Chefs): Ruby(300) [naruhime / Loggg / Markapabo] > The Participation Prize(To all participants): Ruby(100)  

My Secret Bistro: ● Notice - Notice for the [MSB Decor Creation Contest] Final Winners and Reward image 5

[Santorini Summer House(From level 1 Available) (Part-Time Available) - Size: 2X2 - Production Time: 132 Hours - Production Reward: 6,400,000 Coins + EXP(485,000)  

My Secret Bistro: ● Notice - Notice for the [MSB Decor Creation Contest] Final Winners and Reward image 7

[Sweet Teddy Bear Hot-air Balloon (From level 1 Available)] (Part-Time Available) * Size : 2 * 2 * Production Time : 132 Hours * Production Rewards : 6,150,000 Coins + EXP(460,000)   * We excluded the participations that did not meet the event participation form or that did not go along with the previous income decors.   - Reward Date: It will be sent to [Mailbox] in the game on August 16th(Tue) Thank you!  

Comment 8

• La•lena LV.3 Lurker Aug 16, 2022, 07:41 PM

Congratulations to everyone! 🥳

Thank you to manager benny, MSB team for nice event and reward. And thank you to everyone who voted for me, this is amazing and I feel so honored 😇

Thank you so much 🙏🏻
    Hope we enjoy with My Secret Bistro Game together for a long time 💖🥰

• Thitaaa LV.24 I’m the champion! Aug 17, 2022, 04:15 PM

Congratulation Dear, so lovely to see your design ✨🥰

• La•lena LV.3 Lurker Aug 17, 2022, 07:37 PM

Thank you so much Thitaaa 😊 Glad to know that 🥰💕

• aimarin LV.23 The Best Aug 16, 2022, 08:32 PM

congrats all winner

• Naruhime LV.21 S Aug 16, 2022, 07:16 PM

Congratulation to La•lena 🎉🎉 for the final winner ❤️ Congratulations to all the chef too. And thank you Manager Benny for the prize 😺

• La•lena LV.3 Lurker Aug 16, 2022, 07:32 PM

thank you Naruhime 😊💕 and congrats to you too 🥳

• loggg LV.4 Lurker Aug 16, 2022, 07:38 PM

omg thank u <3

• gamer214860673 LV.12 Chief Aug 17, 2022, 07:11 PM

congratulations to all winners I'm just happy with my participation reward >v<

Home