Manager Benny LV.23 GameManager
Apr 13, 2022, 03:02 PM 258 read

Compensation for the Delay in the iOS Update Notice

● Notice
My Secret Bistro: ● Notice - Compensation for the Delay in the iOS Update Notice image 1

Hello, this is Manager Benny from My Secret Bistro.   First of all, we apologize for the inconvenience caused for playing My Secret Bistro.   We inform the compensation for the delay in the iOS update which was conducted on April 7th.   For the Apple Market, it was released on April 9th around 18:00 (UTC +9), and the server was open at 18:50.   For the Apple device users who were not able to access the game from April 7th 18:00 (after the Maintenance) to the time that the game was released, we would like to compensate.   It will take some time to check the list of applicable users. And we will try our best to complete the checking and we will give you the compensation to the Mailbox by this week.   We are planning to compensate the chefs who have accessed the game on Apple devices from March 24th to April 7th (for 14 days).   - Compensation Condition: Chefs who have accessed the game with an Apple device at least once during March 24th ~ April 7th   We will also compensate the chefs who have been on the game with other methods during the period that you could not access the game. So please do not worry about that and please love My Secret Bistro continually♥   ----------------------------------------------------------- ■Compensation for iOS Users Who Could Not Access the Game After the April 7th Update: - 7 Days VIP ticket (1) - Cooking Time Saving Potion (100) - Letter (100) - Delivery Ticket (30) - EXP 50,000 Coupon (5) - Weekend Double Event Period Extended (April 15th ~ April 17th) ----------------------------------------------------------- ** Compensation will be sent within this week.   When we send you the compensation, we will inform you by the notice.   Thank you.

Comment 2

• gamer214860673 LV.10 Nomad Apr 13, 2022, 11:08 PM

can I become an ios user just to get those vip tickets and 100 letters 😂😂😂

• Hiwo LV.9 Nomad Apr 13, 2022, 10:45 PM

Wow that's such a generous offer 🤩 thank you Benny ❤️

Home