Manager Benny LV.22 GameManager
Apr 7, 2022, 05:56 PM 539 read

April 7th (Thu) Update Maintenance Completed Notice

● Notice
My Secret Bistro: ● Notice - April 7th (Thu) Update Maintenance Completed Notice image 1

Hello, this is Manager Benny from My Secret Bistro.   April 7th(Thu) Update Maintenance has been completed.   Due to the delay on Apple Store's Review for the Update, it will be released only on AOS for Android users, for now.   We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused.   It will be open on iOS once they finish reviewing the updated contents.   Here is the Maintenance Completed Notice for AOS.   ------------------------------------------------ [April 7th (Thu) Update Maintenance Completed Notice]   ■ Maintenance Time: 10:00 ~ 18:00 (8 hours) ■ Maintenance Reason: New Update has been applied ■ Application Version: 2.0.0 ■ Maintenance Reward: Ruby (30), Lucky Box Ticket (30) ■ Claim Period: April 7th (Thu) 17:45 ~ April 8th (Fri) 23:59 (UTC +9)   ※ The application update may be delayed depending on each App Store’s circumstance even though the maintenance is completed. ※ If the Update is not done automatically, please type [My Secret Bistro] on the app and update. ※ After the update, you might lose all of your data if you have not linked your account to other platforms. Please link you MSB account to other platforms and play the game. ------------------------------------------------   About the delay of the update for the Apple Device users, we are planning to give your rewards so please understand the situation.   Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience caused due to the delay of the Apple Update Review.   My Secret Bistro will do our best to offer you better service.   Thank you.

Comment 10

• ITCHI LV.19 Sage Apr 7, 2022, 06:05 PM

hello benny can u change language to English, I think u use Korean in here

• ITCHI LV.19 Sage Apr 7, 2022, 06:26 PM

And i notice there is a delete acc button in korean language too , very dangerous if we tap it

• Lady~Luna LV.28 Dream Chaser Apr 7, 2022, 06:53 PM

meow2, was it da grey button??😱😱😱😱

• ITCHI LV.19 Sage Apr 7, 2022, 07:40 PM

top left button

• Lady~Luna LV.28 Dream Chaser Apr 7, 2022, 07:47 PM

oh wow...uolls be careful not to touchy2 tat button...*meow2, noted 👍

• Lanasun LV.20 Good Leader Apr 8, 2022, 02:18 AM

Unfortunately one of my mutuals pressed it. Her profile Pic is blank now, when I tap it, it says "the player no longer exists in the game".

• Milarella LV.3 Lurker Apr 8, 2022, 04:31 AM

Oh no, is that why one of the people working at my restaurant says that? How awful, I hope they can get their account restored!

• JKookiie LV.1 Mootie Apr 8, 2022, 11:01 AM

Hello benny why do IOS users have to wait that long

• AliceYuna~ LV.19 Sage Apr 8, 2022, 04:20 PM

Simply the GM incapable doing their job, dunno what compensation can be fair enough to ios user…i really disapointed…no wonder that so many friends quit recently..poor management, well i think they focus on their new milk project, which i wont register, sorry traumatic causes ^o^

• xTina LV.3 Lurker Apr 8, 2022, 08:31 PM

It's clearly stated that that's how long the apple app store have to take to review this particular update before releasing, it's right there in the first few sentences of this notice

Home