Manager Benny LV.22 GameManager
Feb 11, 2022, 02:28 PM 324 read

Upgrade Income Decor <Glass Sacre Coeur Basilica> Package Issue Notice

● Notice
My Secret Bistro: ● Notice - Upgrade Income Decor <Glass Sacre Coeur Basilica> Package Issue Notice image 1

Hello, this is Manager Benny.   Upgraded Income Decor <Glass Sacre Coeur Basilica> Package updated by 02/10 has some error of limited number to install cause of internal circumstances.   We confirmed this issue, and we fixed the issue with the data patch today at 02/11 13:08 (UTC+9). We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience of playing the game.   Please store the upgraded income decor <Glass Sacre Coeur Basilica> in the Storage if you bought the <Glass Sacre Coeur Basilica>package before the fixation(02/10 16:50~02/11 13:08).   We will offer the upgraded income decor <Glass Sacre Coeur Basilica> package to install normally after we deducted the upgraded income decor.   We will inform you of the notice soon about the offer and deduction. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.   We will work harder for a better My Secret Bistro. Thank you.

Comment 2

• AliceYuna~ LV.19 Sage Feb 14, 2022, 04:47 PM

Still waiting for fixing the error. 2 of my friends bought after this notice' one can place it but one cant...🤦🏼‍♂️

• Lisette LV.16 Clearly Hacking Feb 14, 2022, 11:47 PM

same here, I'm still waiting for them to fix this :/

Home