olovZ LV.7 Try Hard
Mar 29, 2019, 11:47 PM 310 read

guys

can you tell me should i buy this game in 2019🤔

Comment 9

• A Salty Taco LV.19 Sage Mar 30, 2019, 01:09 AM

I can't really say myself but I just got it yesterday cause I'm excited for the upcoming anniversary update

• olovZ LV.7 Try Hard Mar 30, 2019, 01:10 AM

i prefer games like this but i dont sure about this

• A Salty Taco LV.19 Sage Mar 30, 2019, 01:11 AM

If you have used it yet you could try the 14 day free trial of game pass to play it

• BnC Grave LV.2 Lurker Mar 31, 2019, 02:31 AM

Rainbow Six Siege

• TheEcoKoi LV.22 Insomniac Apr 4, 2019, 03:15 PM

With the new major update coming up, I highly suggest it. I'm pirate legend and I still have fun playing the game

• MrMILLnipulatER LV.14 The Best Apr 6, 2019, 06:11 PM

It's fun especially with friends. I would say it's not a game you play to beat. It's a game you play to enjoy in the moment. Alone it can kind of get lonely so I suggest you find some friends to play with you. I played it when it first came out then quit but recently installed it again and have been having a blast with my friends. It can get boring at times when you're sailing from one side of the map to the other but with the new update coming out you'll be able to do more like fishing while getting to where you need to be. But yes I suggest you get it. It's a different feel from all the other games coming out nowadays.

• aiR LV.9 Apex > Fortnite Apr 9, 2019, 04:56 PM

Really been eyeing this game never played it but have seen gameplay of ships and funny looking guns lol but i see alot of potential dont you think they should release it for free and add crossplay maybe even a different game mode people would enjoy more not suggesting BR but something fun

• AB0MB LV.6 Breacher Apr 12, 2019, 02:31 AM

Definite yes.

• BxlliE LV.1 Mootie Apr 12, 2019, 09:00 PM

Yes, it is really fun and funny to play. There is a new update out (or coming out very soon) which sounds really good. Watch some videos and streamers playing it but I’m so glad I bought it. Love playing it❤️

Home