BitterGuitar3 LV.19 Outlaw
Feb 20, 2020, 02:17 AM 59 read

Idea for new update?

For an update, I think they should make it to where you can farm resources, like wood and stone, to craft new and stronger cannons. Kind of like how in assassins creed black flag you can upgrade your ship. Also, I think you should be able to purchase bigger and stronger ships (along with having farmed resources). Maybe make it to where you can own multiple ships but only have one spawned at a time. There should be a max limit on how big your crew can be depending on the ship and an actual designated captain. That’s my idea for the game. What do y’all think?

Comment 3

• XX17JAGUAR LV.3 Lurker Feb 20, 2020, 08:03 AM

Hdbsba

• NO NAME verified Feb 26, 2020, 06:36 PM

Personally I disagree with this idea as it seems relatively pointless and will make the game more biased towards the people who have been on the server longer, as the newer people to join the server are being put at more of a disadvantage... And the fact that you are able to own multiple ships but only be able to run one at a time seems another slightly flawed idea as if you changed ship to a sloop for example, you'll have four people max running around crazily on a ship made for two at most... But this is just my opinion and I respect you for taking ur time to think up the idea

• BitterGuitar3 LV.19 Outlaw Feb 26, 2020, 07:58 PM

It’s cool. I was just wondering what others thought. I was just seeing what could make the game more interesting and give it some kind of goal. It’s a good game, but i feel like it just doesn’t give motivation to do anything other than joke around with friends. That’s just how I feel.

Home