</_Wasabi_\> LV.28 Try Hard
Dec 29, 2019, 10:36 PM 127 read

I have a question!

I’ve been grinding sea of thieves and I just had the biggest “that’s bull” moment so my question is what your biggest “that’s bull” moment,

Sea of Thieves: General - I have a question! image 3

P.S. if your curios mine was this, me my brother and my cousin where playing brigantine and my cousin left so it was just me and my brother, so we find this island which had one skull two gems and two chest (I’m new so this was the best loot I’ve gotten) so then we leave and start heading to golden sands outpost and on the way my character freezes and I tell my brother to steer the ship to golden sands while I try to figure out how to unfreeze but my character on his screen was on the wheel only turning left so we’re going in circles left and guess what happens next? The kraken shows up! With impeccable timing, the thing was me my brother and cousin where hunting the kraken for 2 hours so for him to show up while we have this loot and my screen was froze and my cousin just left was ironic, so it was expected but we died and lost all the loot so yeah that’s my “that’s bull” moment.

Comment 8

• Gluuten LV.23 Professional Noob Dec 30, 2019, 01:09 PM

One time when I was a noob someone told me that chests could get waterlogged.

• </_Wasabi_\> LV.28 Try Hard Dec 30, 2019, 01:29 PM

Lol 😂 nice

• chumybutton 2 LV.2 Lurker Jan 1, 2020, 03:12 AM

I was a sloop with a Athena chest and a gal was chasing me the I got ghost shipped with a kraken

• </_Wasabi_\> LV.28 Try Hard Jan 1, 2020, 03:28 AM

Dang, yesterday I got ghost shipped with a megaladon but I got away thankfully

• •Panda!• LV.7 Good Builder Jan 1, 2020, 02:51 PM

When your friend purposely sends you to the red sea while afk :/

• </_Wasabi_\> LV.28 Try Hard Jan 2, 2020, 02:05 AM

Oof

• This review has been deleted.

• </_Wasabi_\> LV.28 Try Hard Jan 3, 2020, 11:59 PM

Yeah just yesterday we where hunting the kraken for about 6 hours but we got ghost galleoned we won but we where out of wood and cannon balls, I was stuck in the water because I killed the boss while on the ghost ship so I was just floating with the loot and they couldn’t find me, well after about 2 minutes of me trying to give directions I here my friend yell “USE THE MERMAID FORGET THE LOOT USE THE MERMAID” so I’m like ok and I come back only to see the kraken and megalodon fighting us but we had no supplies and to pour salt on the wound we where next to a volcano and that kept on hitting us, we had 11 cannonballs and 18 wood guess how long we lasted, 2 minutes.

Home