UUUuuuUUU UUUuuuUUU LV.6 Champion
Apr 9, 2019, 02:20 PM 281 read

Should I Get This Game?

Hey Sea of Thieves moot community/people who read this. I watched Summit play SoT before he started mostly roleplay. I watched him play it alot and it's seems super fun. I'm planning on getting a Gaming PC in summer. I was wondering if I should add SoT to my games list to get. I would like to know from people that have played /plays it.

Poll Closed 14 Voted

Should I Get SoT?

• Yes (Comment why) 13
  • No (Comment why) 0
  • Half and Half (Reasons of Yes and No) 1

Comment 11

• DIRT_rank LV.4 Lurker Apr 9, 2019, 07:59 PM

The games fun. Best played with friends so you can get a quick start but, it is also a fun game to play solo. If you buy on amazon it is only ยฃ24.99 in the UK, IDK about America though.

• UUUuuuUUU LV.6 Champion Apr 9, 2019, 09:47 PM

I mean I guess I'd want to make friends that play it too because I don't have many friends who have PCs. Thanks for saying why.

• Ginger Bread LV.1 Mootie Apr 10, 2019, 04:41 AM

The game has potential for thousands of hours of fun, but it is heavily dependent on you. I massively love pirate games and having a pirate sim where you always have other players/victims/enemies (or whatever they are to you) around gives it that edge of risk that is just so sweet. And the community has some of the best people involved, heavily aided by the development teams consistent updates with weekly streams and such. Rare is one of the few companies that really tries to listen to its community and shape the game for the better.

• RedElectricity1 LV.21 Nightmare Apr 10, 2019, 04:53 AM

It's very fun, that's my reason

• AB0MB LV.6 Breacher Apr 11, 2019, 03:03 AM

Its soooo fun and such a time eater. It's fun by yourself, but I reccomend getting some ppl to play it w. Theres so much to do, you literally just wanna keep playing.

• YTBartsimps LV.8 Nomad Apr 14, 2019, 07:17 AM

Itโ€™s a fun muplthy player game sorry for English
    You can play with your friends which is amazing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

• teamkillaimbots LV.16 Clearly Hacking Apr 14, 2019, 05:18 PM

U should get it but it can be boring sometimes when you are playing alone

• DrewMedus LV.3 Gym Leader Apr 17, 2019, 01:58 AM

It's a great game but u need mates to play with

• SnapShotJack17 LV.7 Clearly Hacking Apr 17, 2019, 02:04 AM

Yes but get some friends to play with

• TheEcoKoi LV.22 Insomniac Apr 17, 2019, 01:12 PM

Really fun game. Big update coming out soon. Lots of stuff to do

• Nevulous LV.4 Anchor Apr 18, 2019, 12:44 AM