[PATCH NOTES] Imprinted Upon Your SoulsNotes de Patch
Traductions à venir. Désolé pour le dérangement Hello, Chasers! ※ This update will happen simultaneously with maintenance, which is currently scheduled for March 23 (Tue). ※ Update schedule may change based on various considerations, further changes to the update schedule will be announced, so check back on Moot as often as you can. ※ Contents of this update may be subject to change before it goes live. As we have mentioned in a previous announcement, this update will address some Hero balance as well as changes to content rewards. Now, let’s dive deep into this update! [Update Info] ■ A new power, ‘Soul Imprint’ has been added to Elesis. 1. How to use Soul Imprint - Soul Imprint resource charges while taking actions during battle and when the resource meter fills up to 100, Soul Imprint can be activated. - When Soul Imprint is activated, the Imprint state is maintained for a fixed period of time and can be reused after the resource is recharged.
2. Soul Imprint effect during battle - Memory Core Open: During Soul Imprint state, the Hero’s basic stats are increased and that Hero’s inherent effect will be added. - Body Core Open: During Soul Imprint state, the Hero’s 2 active skills are upgraded. - Soul Core Open: During Soul Imprint state, the Hero’s Chaser skill is upgraded. 3. Soul Imprint Management - In the Hero’s Manage screen, you can press on the Soul Imprint tab to start your Soul Imprint growth.
4. Soul Imprint growth ranks and details - Soul Imprint is largely divided into 3 ranks of growth and each rank’s core and their connected traits can be grown. - After each Core Opening, Soul Imprint effects during battle will change greatly. - After opening Traits, you can acquire Trait points that can be used to enhance and grow various traits.
※ Screenshot of when all Traits opened.
5. Core open and growth To open each Core, the Hero growth condition has to be met and the special Soul Temple Dungeon Mission must be completed once.
※ Core Lv growth screen
6. Trait open and growth - To open traits, the desired trait and its connected traits must be opened. - To open traits, the new material Class Soul Essence is required.
※ Screenshot of Core connected Traits open and growth
7. Soul Imprint Avatar If you open all traits, you can get that Hero’s Inherent Avatar. 8. How to get Soul Essence Class Soul Essence is crafted from new materials dropped from the new Boss Attack Dungeon. 9. Elesis Soul Imprint Main Effects
■ Added Soul Temple, wherein lies the Hero’s Persona. - Go to [Menu > Soul Temple] to enter. - Soul Temple is a dungeon for the Hero’s Soul Imprint progression and cannot enter once the mission is completed. - This update opens the dungeon only for Elesis’ Persona
- Press the Hero portrait for the character to enter the Soul Temple. - Soul Temple provides a fixed party including the featured Hero. Press the Start button to proceed into the Soul Temple.
■ Boss Attack Dungeon added. - Boss Attack can be entered by going to [Battle > Challenge > Boss Attack]. - You must clear the ‘19-9 Duel, Appears!’ Adventure Dungeon and have 1 Entry Ticket before entering. - 1 Boss Attack Dungeon Entry Ticket is automatically given every 8 hours and you can have up to 15 tickets. - Boss Attack Dungeon drops all 3 different types of ‘Soul Shards’ which are used to craft ‘Soul Essence’. - Upon entering Boss Attack Dungeon, Press ‘+’ to select 3 Bosses to proceed with the battle in that selected order. - Each Boss must be cleared within 2 minutes to fight the next Boss. - Passion, Communion, and Hope Soul Shards can be obtained based on Boss selection.
■ ‘Craft Soul Imprint’ that can be used to craft Soul Essence and Boss Attack Entry Tickets will be added to the Craft list. - Craft Soul Imprint can be accessed by [Menu > Craft > Craft Soul Imprint]
[Boss Attack Entry Ticket] - Boss Attack Entry Ticket can be crafted using Chaser Crystals and Gold.
[Soul Essence] - Soul Shards obtained from Boss Attack and Gold can be used to craft Soul Essence for each Class.
[Soul Essence for each Class Craft Recipe] - Go to [Battle > Challenge > Boss Attack > Craft Recipe] to look at materials needed to craft Soul Essence.
■ Take a look at Soul Imprint Skills on the Skill Screen.
■ Some Heroes are receiving balance adjustments. - Changes to Skill effects also apply to their Upgrade versions. - Example: Changes to Nature’s Punishment will also apply to [Upgrade] Nature’s Punishment.
■ Grandiel’s skill description will be changed. The skill and its effects remain unchanged. ■ Advanced Prestige Potion added. - Advanced Prestige Potions each provide 100,000 Hero Exp. - Go to [Hero Growth > Lv] to find and use either the Prestige Potions or Advanced Prestige Potions. - Advanced Prestige Potions can be acquired from Wizard’s Labyrinth. ■ Rewards for Wizard’s Labyrinth Ranks 41 – 50 Rewards will be changed. - Wizard’s Labyrinth [Gold Card], [Hero Card] Reward quantities will be changed.
■ World Boss Weekly Ranking Rewards will be changed.
■ Dimensional Boss Summon Rewards will include Magic Enchant Material. - Depending on the level of the summoned Dimensional Boss, N Rank Magic Enchant Material Chest x150 will be rewarded additionally. - For Boss Summons above Lv. 245, Rank 2 Magic Enchant Material Chest x150 will be rewarded additionally. ■ Dual Raid room UI will be changed to show Raid Bonus Tickets you currently have.
■ In the Dismantle Accessory UI, accessories eligible for dismantling will be organized by set. ■ In Raise Shiny, if Shiny Points are capped for the guild member’s Shiny you have selected to play with, there will be a message that asks to confirm. ■ Transcendence Seal and Transcendence Seal Package item descriptions will be changed.
■ If you have Energy 3 Times Use Boost in effect, it will now be automatically applied to Adventure Dungeon Repeat battles. ■ Hero Growth – while Transcendence Awakening, the tooltip below will be changed.
■ World 9 (Normal, Challenge) monsters’ stats will be lowered. ■ SR Rank Kanavan’s Rare Avatar [Blackrose Kanavan] will be on special sale.
※ Special animation also included.
- Sale Duration: Western: March 23, 2021 (Tue) after maintenance – April 19, 2021 (Tue) 23:59 (Server Time, UTC-4) Asia: March 23, 2021 (Tue) after maintenance – April 20, 2021 (Tue) 09:59 (Server Time, UTC+9) - You can purchase this avatar by going to [Shop] → [Custom Shop] → [Blackrose Kanavan]. - [Blackrose Kanavan] is sold as a set including Avatar, Profile Icon, and Profile Border. That’s all for now, Chasers! Please look forward to more announcements on Moot! Chase On! -GrandChase Team