NyanCat LV.2 Lurker
Oct 15, 2021, 04:55 PM 672 read

Tribute to ervinxd

Discussion

It's been 123 days since ervinxd becoming a ban victim by salty and jelly players. If he wanted to, he can flies a lawsuit to KOG. But nope, Ervin is such a great lad. In the first place, Ervin is busy with study and exam. Even the ban lifted, he won't return because he's already disappointed with KOG.

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - Tribute to ervinxd image 2

Without further ado, let's hear what other people says about the man, the myth, the legend!   Can't be Rank 1 without Ervin's in-depth skill description lesson. -RQM, Rank 1 Asia player.   僕のちんちんはちいさい. -SO, former Rank 1 Asia player.   Ervin enlighten me to be the next SO. -YouJiz, Next SO.   Best member we ever had. -NeowMeow, Neko family.   Ervin's maybe gone, but his heritage is still with us. -MycaStar, Neko family.   Ervin is the best Dual Raid partner ever, we still can clear it but not fast as with Ervin. -Neko family.   Ervin remembered my Birthday when no one is. Even requesting GCRadio to sing it on World Chat, I'm so happy! -Iyenn, World Chat shitposter.   As tribute to Ervin, I changed to the lamest name ever: TUJAMO. -Impazz, World Chat shitposter.   Ervin making fun of my name into AiraDong. Well he's not wrong, because I love my ding-ding-dong. -AiraDo, World Chat shitposter.   Moo moo moo. -CowLord, World Chat shitposter.   Ervin is the one who teach me a way to entertain peoples on World Chat. -GCRadio, GCDC top entertainer.   It is hard to keep playing without Ervin, and the conclusion is: I'm following his step to retiring. -Uvhon, GCDC top influencer.   Ervin is the one who giving me tips to be a number 1 World Boss damage dealer. Well, time to retire too. -BOKE, former top Korea GCDC WB damage dealer.   I should've play in Asia server. -Xanthe, Rank 1 Western player.   From Asia server, Ervin is the only one who know I'm the No.1 player on Western. -Iime, actual Rank 1 Western player.   The reason we revives GCPC it's because Ervin was gone. The income for GCDC is lost because of it. This supposed to be a company secret but, once per month he always purchasing Premium Stamina package. -Anonymous KOG employee.   He is family. -Dominic Torreto, former car stereo thief, now saving the World.

Comment 18

• DEV ICE . LV.2 Lurker Oct 15, 2021, 05:48 PM

واية لهم أنا حملنا ذريتهم في الفلالمشحون وخلقنا لهم من مثله ما يركبون وإن ننغرقهم فلا صريح لهم ولاهم ينقذو إلا رحمة منا ومتعا إلى حين وإذا قيل لهم أتقوا مابين أيديكم وما خلفكر لعلكم ترحمون وما تأتيهم من ءاية من عاينت ربهم إلا كانوا عنها معرضين وإذا قيل لهم أنفقواممارزقك الله قال الذين كفروا للذين ءامنوا أنطعم من لويشاء الله أطعمة إن أنتم إلا في ضلل مبين ويقولون متى هذا الوعد إن كنتم صدقين ما ينظرون إلا صيحة واحدة تأخذهم وهم يخصمون فلا يستطيعون توصية ولا إلى أهلهم يرجعون ونفخ في الصور فإذا هم من الأحداث إلى ربهم ينسلون

• Golden Bait LV.2 Lurker Oct 15, 2021, 07:06 PM

Hello maam do you have a minute to talk about our lord and savior Ervinxd?! Did you know that Ervinxd is the star of several feature films such as Ervins, Ervins 2, Ervins 3, Ervins: Fire and Rescue, Finding Ervin, Ervin Story 3, Ervin and Ralph breaks the internet? As well as other short film such as Ervin and the Ghostlight, Miss Ervin's Racing Skoool, Television program such as Ervin Toons, Pixar's Popcorn Ervins series voiced by none other than Owen Ervin? He also appears in video games such as Ervins: The Video Game, Ervins: Radiator Springs Adventures, (not) Kingdom Hearts.

~Meitary, Ervinxd's disciple

• Yukino LV.1 Mootie Oct 15, 2021, 05:37 PM

Meanwhile I bet them ban me 20 times but Kog never ban me. And now the person you admire is banned. How sad for you, Airadog

• gamer605458222 LV.1 Mootie Oct 15, 2021, 05:39 PM

What a load of bullcrap

• gamer757963447 LV.1 Mootie Oct 15, 2021, 05:51 PM

ok

• Upstanding_Citizen_6 LV.5 Lurker Oct 15, 2021, 05:51 PM

Wow, never thought you can get paid from licking some sore loser's ass online whose face you've never even seen in your entire life. Must be an easy way to make money, don't you agree, airadog?

• パープル LV.2 Lurker Oct 15, 2021, 05:51 PM

Hwarin Halloween Skin leak

• HAX LV.15 Chief Oct 15, 2021, 05:53 PM

ahegao when

• ネオウルフ LV.18 Wolf Oct 15, 2021, 05:56 PM

what a myth legend story you made but -----------

• gamer235320084 LV.1 Mootie Oct 15, 2021, 06:02 PM

لن أتخلى عنك أبدا
    لن تخذلك أبدا
    لن أركض أبدا وأهجرك
    لن يجعلك تبكي أبدا
    لن أقول وداعا أبدا
    لن أقول كذبة أبدا وأؤذيك

• gamer235320084 LV.1 Mootie Oct 15, 2021, 06:02 PM

ไม่มีวันยอมแพ้
    ไม่เคยทําให้คุณผิดหวัง
    ไม่เคยวิ่งไปรอบ ๆ และทิ้งคุณ
    ไม่เคยทําให้คุณร้องไห้
    ไม่เคยกล่าวคําอําลา
    อย่าโกหกและทําร้ายคุณ

• ervineksdi LV.1 Mootie Oct 15, 2021, 06:18 PM

man thank you, i wish they unbanned me

• Upstanding_Citizen_6 LV.5 Lurker Oct 15, 2021, 06:48 PM

look who it is, the man the myth the legend the cheater himself. How much did you pay this dog to lick your ass for you?

• gamer235320084 LV.1 Mootie Oct 15, 2021, 06:19 PM

• gamer235320084 LV.1 Mootie Oct 15, 2021, 06:20 PM

• ゆうめし LV.3 Lurker Oct 15, 2021, 06:20 PM

• gamer235320084 LV.1 Mootie Oct 15, 2021, 06:22 PM

Home