DJayR LV.2 Lurker
Apr 1, 2021, 10:28 PM 515 read

MyungHwarin Summer Avatar LEAKED!

Discussion

Greetings, fellow Delusiona--Dimensional Chasers! It is I, again, who had come down from the undergrounds of KOG, here to reveal to everyone the future! Yes. YES! You heard(read) that right! There is an upcoming avatar for MyungHwarin for this year's summer. I will show you their secret that will make your wallets negative so be prepared! Every information has a price, as every mercenaries would say, and I will tell you to to follow me to the depths of Underworld: FACEBOOK: DreamingJayR TWITTER: @DreamingJayR DEVIANTART: benjaminromero You can also donate to support my mission in order to continue my job: PAYPAL: http :// paypal . me / dreamingjayrr GCASH: 0995-8444-425 (I call to my comrades living in Chi--Philippines) =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-= DISCLAIMER: This artwork is made for fun and entertainment purposes only. No copyright infringements intended.

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Discussion - MyungHwarin Summer Avatar LEAKED! image 2

Comment 9

• gamer707591667 LV.2 Lurker Apr 2, 2021, 11:40 AM

nice editing hwarin + swimsuit lime(body).

• HiiChann LV.12 I Love Food Apr 2, 2021, 03:33 PM

lolita no touch!! uwu 😙

• MrPadoru LV.13 Jumpmaster Apr 2, 2021, 04:47 PM

you ask a donation for an artwork of someone else's?
    really?

• DJayR LV.2 Lurker Apr 2, 2021, 09:04 PM

Yes and No. First of all, I do not claim anything here as mine as stated in the disclaimer, you misunderstood it. Second, DONATION is for those who appreciate my efforts, donating has never been a forceful thing. Oh don't worry, I plan to post serious stuffs that don't involve cross-editing in the future, I assure you.

• DJayR LV.2 Lurker Apr 2, 2021, 09:05 PM

You'd think the management would let me get away with this? This is like, the second time posting this kind of thing and I bet they've already saw this.

• MrPadoru LV.13 Jumpmaster Apr 3, 2021, 02:36 AM

I didn't say that you have to make donations, but then I don't understand why you ask for them since the artwork is not yours

• MrPadoru LV.13 Jumpmaster Apr 3, 2021, 02:38 AM

maybe there's a reason that i don't know, i just want understand it without insulting,accusations or others

• DJayR LV.2 Lurker Apr 3, 2021, 08:30 AM

The artwork isn't the subject of why I have an open donation link / number. It's a form of appreciation. It doesn't need a long explanation. I didn't stated that I own the original artwork but rather the work that I've made here. It's also because I am financially unstable and art is war that us artists are waging on so not everybody has the opportunity to find clients, making contents and opening donation pools is an option.

In any case, I always provide DISCLAIMERS whenever posting some stuffs that might 'cause misunderstanding, be it in a form of art or memes.

• MrPadoru LV.13 Jumpmaster Apr 3, 2021, 06:43 PM

ah, sorry for the misunderstanding, I had completely misunderstood

Home