[PATCH NOTES] The Eternal Flames of Ragnar!Patch Notes
Hello Chasers! In this update, new SR hero Ragnar is here! With the update, we’ll be having ‘Grand Express Event’ in progress to help you raise 2 SR Heroes to Chaser Rank 20 and Soul Imprint Rank 10. ※ The update will proceed with maintenance, and our goal is to push the update by April 5 (Tue). ※ Update maintenance schedule is subject to change. If there are any changes, announcements will be made on Moot. ※ The details below are subject to change before the update is made. [Update Info] ■ New SR Hero ‘Ragnar (Ranger)' Released
■ New Soul Temple Unlocked: Ragnar - Go to [Menu > Soul Temple] to enter. - You can see the story again once you complete Ragnar’s soul temple.
- You can access Ragnar’s Soul Temple from the Hero List once you have 5-Star Awakening or higher on Ragnar. - Soul Temple provides a fixed party, including the featured Hero. Press the ‘Start Battle’ button to proceed into the Soul Temple.
■ SR Rank Ragnar’s Exclusive Weapon ‘Ever Blaze’ added to the Exclusive Equipment Shop.
■ ‘Ragnar’ added to GrandTale Shop. - Fluffy Cat Avatar, Checkmate Bishop Avatar, and Toy Keyring Avatar have been added. - These avatars can be purchased from [Shop > Custom > GrandTale Shop].
■ SR Rank ‘Ragnar’ has been added to Royal Summon. - Ragnar will be marked as NEW from April 5th (After Maintenance) to April 18th 23:59 (UTC-4)/April 5th (After Maintenance) to April 19th 09:59 (UTC+9) on Royal Hero Summon.
■ New S Rank Pet ‘Phoenix’ added for SR Hero Ragnar. - Phoenix permanently added to pet Shop, and Phoenix Package permanently added to Pet Package Shop.
■ ‘Lapis’ added to the pool of Heroes available for SR Collection. ■ 'Lapis' Titanic Growth Dungeon has been added.
■ Entering Adventure Dungeon has been simplified and Ready UI has been changed.
■ Increased Blue Gems obtained from selling A Rank Heroes and amount of Awakening Cubes required to awaken A Rank Heroes have been changed.
■ ‘Blue Gem Shop’ button has been added to Sell Hero UI and hero list has been sorted to show SR Rank last. ■ ‘Training Grounds’ function has been added to check the party’s DPS. - Training Grounds can be entered by pressing [Lobby > Menu > Training Grounds].
- Once you enter Training Grounds, monsters that do nothing (Scarecrow) will appear. You can check the party’s DPS and Total Damage Done over 3 minutes. - If you press the ‘Pause’ button, you can check detailed statistics.
- You can check detailed statistics after ending the battle as well. Please note that in order to save records, you must play for 3 minutes or longer.
■ Improved Auto-Use Party Skill. - You can drag the party skill icon during battle to change the party skill currently in auto-use or to newly register one. - Only one party skill may be registered to be in auto-use. It will be automatically used when party skill resources have been charged. If you drag down, you can deactivate auto-use.
- You can ‘reserve’ other party skills while party skill auto-use is active. - Touching other party skills while a party skill is in auto-use will have that other party skill in ‘reserve’ mode. - Once party skill resources have been charged, ‘reserved’ party skill will be used first. Reservation will end thereon after.
■ Improved UI to display exclusive cubes and shared cubes separately when upgrading Chaser or Soul Imprint growth.
■ Improved Entry Ticket Shop to only display contents that have been opened. ■ Lowered AI difficulty level for Raid Rank 1~9, Dimensional Chasm Rank 1~9, and Aernasis Hammer Rank 1~3. - Highest Rank AI Level is not adjusted. ■ Owned Chaser Crystals and Awakening Cubes can be checked when selecting classes in Defense Mode. ■ Improved inventory UI to show when maximum item amount has been exceeded. ■ Display of contents, difficulty, and stage on several UI will be changed. ■ Improved Dual Raid result screen to display number of basic rewards currently available. ■ Sorting order will be changed to display SR hero last when fusing heroes. ■ Improved Sleep Mode so that Hero EXP bar can be checked. [Bug Fixes and Improvements] ■ Fixed a bug where maximize link effect was not applied immediately in Soul Imprint Body Core. ■ Fixed Veigas’ ‘Dark Hole’ skill tooltip to be more natural. ■ Fixed a bug where Guild Points did not appear in Guild Wars battle UI. ■ Fixed a bug where Kanavan’s [Imprint] Sweep effect did not apply when enemies or allies entered the radius of Kingsword after Kanavan died. ■ Fixed a bug where Kanavan’s [Imprint] Sweep was missing a tooltip that ‘its effect cannot be removed’ as passive effect. ■ Fixed a bug where Accessory(Top) Water Ball Ley was not visible due to its position behind the character’s hair. ■ Fixed a bug where skill chain is deactivated if Werner used Death Stage after using [Upgrade] Death Storm. ■ SR Hero Ragnar’s Rare Avatar [Red Maid Ragnar] will be on special sale.
※ Special Skill animation is also included.
- Sale Period: Western: April 5th (Tue) After Maintenance - May 2nd (Mon) 23:59 (UTC-4) Asia: April 5th (Tue) After Maintenance - May 3rd (Tue)09:59 (UTC+9) - Purchase this by going to [Shop] → [Custom Shop] → [Red Maid Ragnar] - [Red Maid Ragnar] can be purchased as part of a Royal Package, as Avatar only, or as a set including Avatar, Profile Icon, Profile Border. [Red Maid Ragnar Avatar Royal Package Contents]
■ Check out ‘Onwards with Ragnar’ Event celebrating the release of new SR Hero Ragnar! https://moot.us/lounges/401/boards/1908/posts/5444552/event-onwards-with-ragnar
■ Check out ‘Ragnar Step Up’ Event celebrating Ragnar’s addition to GrandChase and providing rewards for her growth! https://moot.us/lounges/401/boards/1908/posts/5444553/event-blazing-steps
■ Check out the ‘Grand Express’ Event that allows you to raise 2 SR Hero to Chaser Rank 20 and Soul Imprint Rank 10! https://moot.us/lounges/401/boards/1908/posts/5444554/event-all-aboard-the-grand-express
That’s all for now, Chasers! As always, don’t forget to check back on Moot for new announcements! Chase on! -GrandChase Team