[GM]Shiny LV.22 GameManager
Aug 6, 2021, 05:01 PM 1,293 read

[PATCH NOTES] Waterfalls of Change

Patch Notes
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Patch Notes - [PATCH NOTES] Waterfalls of Change image 1

Hello, Chasers!   We’ve heard that Grand Changes are on their way once again, and so preparations begin. Between the coming changes to core systems, growth, and reward mechanics; to the continuation of the adventure in the Dread Forests of the Underworld, it absolutely feels like this summer is turning into a real scorcher.   Maybe we should take a little break before diving headlong into it all, like MyungHwarin is doing in her new Swimsuit Costume! ※ The update on August 10 (Tue) will proceed without maintenance. ※ The details below are subject to change before the update is made. If there are any changes, announcements will be made on Moot.   ■ SR Rank Hero MyungHwarin’s Rare Avatar [Waterfall Summer MyungHwarin] will be on special sale.

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Patch Notes - [PATCH NOTES] Waterfalls of Change image 3

※ Special Skill Animation also included

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Patch Notes - [PATCH NOTES] Waterfalls of Change image 5

- Sale Duration: Western: August 10, 2021 (Tue) 00:00 – September 6, 2021 (Mon) 23:59 (Server time, UTC-4) Asia: August 10, 2021 (Tue) 10:00 – September 7, 2021 (Tue) 09:59 (Server time, UTC+9) - Purchase this by going to [Shop] → [Custom Shop] → [Waterfall Summer MyungHwarin]. - [Waterfall Summer MyungHwarin] is sold as Avatar only or as a set including Avatar, Profile Icon, and Profile Border.   ■ Cruise Accessories (1 of each for Top, Middle, Bottom) will be on special sale.

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Patch Notes - [PATCH NOTES] Waterfalls of Change image 7

■ Check out the World 10 Pre-release event. Spend Energy and get some Chaser Crystals each day! https://moot.us/lounges/401/boards/1908/posts/5412011/event-at-the-edge-of-the-dread-forest

Let’s boom through the summer, and as always, please check Moot for more announcements!   Chase On! -GrandChase Team  

Comment 4

• Elsword LV.2 Lurker Aug 6, 2021, 05:35 PM

Nice skin for summer hwarin but can we got more male costume this year? becuase we have still a lot boys grand chase member dont have summer skin than girl. i dont want next year we dont have girl coordi summer to release, i hope we get new summer for lass/dio/sieghart or ryan pls

• Alleyena LV.11 Dream Chaser Aug 7, 2021, 08:29 AM

I know, right? Kog favors the girls. I would love to see more diversity for the men.

• ミントブロッサム³⁹ LV.15 I Love Food Aug 6, 2021, 05:22 PM

uwu 😍

• GCodeMJ LV.17 Sage Aug 9, 2021, 07:03 PM

Noice

Home