[GM]Shiny LV.21 GameManager
Jun 4, 2021, 05:03 PM 791 read

[PATCH NOTES] Knightly Accessories

Patch Notes
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Patch Notes - [PATCH NOTES] Knightly Accessories image 1

Hello, Chasers!   Here’s what’s coming with the update on June 8th!   Get ready to pick an aesthetic! Rock the blue and silver of the Royal Knights, or the crimson and gold of the Imperial Knights! These accessories will be on special sale, so get them while you can!   ■ Royal and Imperial Knight Accessories (1 of each for Top, Middle, Bottom)

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Patch Notes - [PATCH NOTES] Knightly Accessories image 3

■ Chaser Boost Up Event 2 is here! Speedrun a power-up for some of your favorite SR-Rank Heroes! https://moot.us/lounges/401/boards/1908/posts/5402012/event-the-return-of-the-chaser-boosters   That’s all for now, Chasers! As always, don’t forget to check Moot for updates!~   Chase On! -GrandChase Team

Comment 5

• Siliel1337 LV.2 Lurker Jun 4, 2021, 05:37 PM

Uhhh .... no.

It's still mildly-to-mid annoying how just by having opened all your Chasers, you're basically disqualified from this event. (You get some CC. Yay. That's totally dumb, and doesn't even cover the CC part of a CL15 Hero, not to mention the other stuff like dupes, Prana, Gold, Evos, you name it.)

Also, you might want to fix your VulcAnus, which is a really inventive name, because it's ass. Curb his damage the hell back, because it's retarded.

I've been playing for almost three years now, and I've even spent money on this game that you might not find much, but it was a pretty penny for me. But with all the bullshit going on (VulcAnus, Arena, just basic PvP, where it's your Elesis oneshotting the defense team vs. defense team Elesis oneshotting you, etc.), I'm losing patience really fast. You saying "Oh, we won't remove mandatory wins from PvP, because if we did, nobody would play it" (ie. openly admitting it's a shitty game mode that sucks ass, but you enforcing it instead of fixing it) doesn't help one bit either.

EDIT: Also, what kind of "patch notes" is this? Where the hell is the patch?

Get your shit together KoG, you're drunk.

• gamer709867420 LV.2 Lurker Jun 4, 2021, 07:22 PM

ikr, that vulcanus damage really needs some fixing

• Siliel1337 LV.2 Lurker Jun 4, 2021, 10:23 PM

Not like PvP is better though.

Tilt towards defense is retarded. Ronan SI sent the entire game mode down the drain. I absolutely despised PvP to begin with, because KoG's pvp is possibly the absolute filthiest trash I've ever seen in a game (and considering myself extremely lucky if something worse exists out there, but kinda doubt it does), but right now, I'm highly tempted to not even play it at all.

Serdin event ... lol. Didn't open that past Rank2. I'll skip entirely, it's dumb.

Overall, quality is dropping like mad.

• HiiChann LV.15 I Love Food Jun 4, 2021, 06:41 PM

uwu 😗

• iRengoku LV.2 Lurker Jun 5, 2021, 07:49 PM

This is moment i waiting for 💖

Home