[GM]Shiny LV.19 GameManager
Apr 2, 2021, 05:01 PM 1,778 read

[PATCH NOTES] True Night Flights

Patch Notes
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Patch Notes - [PATCH NOTES] True Night Flights   image 1

Hello, Chasers!   The time-tossed princess inches closer to her truth in this update! Take Mari through her Soul Temple and unlock her Soul Imprint! Oh, and look over there! Is that a cat, a thief, or a seer? Perhaps she’s all three? Find out below!   [Update Info] ■ Mari’s new power, Soul Imprint will be added.

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Patch Notes - [PATCH NOTES] True Night Flights   image 3
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Patch Notes - [PATCH NOTES] True Night Flights   image 4

■ New Soul Temple Unlocked: Mari - Go to [Menu > Soul Temple] to enter. - Soul Temple is a dungeon for the Hero’s Soul Imprint progression and cannot be re-entered once the mission is completed.

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Patch Notes - [PATCH NOTES] True Night Flights   image 6

- You can access Mari’s Soul Temple from the Hero list once you have 3-Star Transcendence or higher on Mari. - Soul Temple provides a fixed party, including the featured Hero. Press the ‘Start Battle’ button to proceed into the Soul Temple.   ■ SR Rank Serdin’s Rare Avatar [White Cat Serdin] will be on special sale.

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Patch Notes - [PATCH NOTES] True Night Flights   image 8

※ Special Skill animation also included.

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Patch Notes - [PATCH NOTES] True Night Flights   image 10

- Sale Duration: Western: April 6, 2021 (Tue) 00:00 – May 3, 2021 (Mon) 23:59 (Server Time, UTC-4) Asia: April 6, 2021 (Tue) 10:00 – May 4, 2021 (Tue) 09:59 (Server Time, UTC+9)   - Purchase this by going to [Shop] → [Custom Shop] → [White Cat Serdin] - [White Cat Serdin] is sold as a set including Avatar, Profile Icon, and Profile Border.   ■ Get a head start on Mari’s Soul Imprint progression by participating in Mari Soul Imprint Event! https://moot.us/lounges/401/boards/1908/posts/5387295/event-the-truth-in-a-seeker-s-soul

■ Gotta go fast and get those rewards from running Adventure Dungeons at 2x speed! https://moot.us/lounges/401/boards/1908/posts/5387294/event-gotta-adventure-fast

That’s all for now, Chasers! As always, keep an eye on Moot for more announcements!   Chase On! -GrandChase Team

Comment 6

• HiiChann LV.12 I Love Food Apr 2, 2021, 05:07 PM

uwu 😙

• AngeRii LV.2 Lurker Apr 2, 2021, 05:27 PM

Seri's skin = insta-buy

• gamer709867420 LV.2 Lurker Apr 2, 2021, 06:50 PM

awww I thought the laser beam passive is body core open. Of course it's soul core nwn

• Zsolt Fülöp LV.2 Lurker Apr 6, 2021, 02:37 PM

Tell HQ to delete their stupid temples already.

Seriously, I've been grinding away on this game for ~2,5 years now. I can affirm I did that exactly to be blocked from using my own Heroes I worked on every single day in relevant content, get a bunch of auto-generated random trash from you guys, and be forced to fumble around on freaking manual, with second upgrade system (LB) dumb units in terribly optimized groups against a fully upgraded boss.

I don't know who designed the temples like this, but fire the guy. They're not fun, they're just annoying crap forced on us, that may only have a chance to appeal to a very limited amount of players (kind of doubt it though). And the fact that skipping it each time costs as much as the weekly reward in your self-admittedly terrible game mode nobody would even want to play unless you forced it is shameless.

• AngeRii LV.2 Lurker Apr 6, 2021, 11:21 PM

you could just use 1K gems to skip it

• Zsolt Fülöp LV.2 Lurker Apr 9, 2021, 07:05 PM

"And the fact that skipping it each time costs as much as the weekly reward in your self-admittedly terrible game mode nobody would even want to play unless you forced it is shameless."

Home