[PATCH NOTES] Let There Be Pandemonium!Patch Notes
Hello, Chasers! Between the frozen prison landscapes of Word 9 - Pandemonium In this update, we also have new information on the all-new SR Jumping System! ※ This update will be live after the maintenance on January 26th (Tues). ※ The update schedule may change based on various considerations, so if there are changes to the update schedule, we will let you know through further announcements. ※ Contents of this update may be subject to change before it goes live. As always, we’ll announce the details of the maintenance separately, so please look out for it. In the meantime, here’s what everyone has to look forward to after. [New World Unlocked!] ■ Welcome to the hellish prisonscape of World 9 - Pandemonium (Acts 29. 30. 31)
- With the addition of World 9, World 8’s Normal and Challenge Modes will be merged and will have only one difficulty setting. - With World 8 retaining only one difficulty, the previous World 8 Challenge Mode, Act, and World Star Missions will no longer be available. We hope you clear as much of World 8 Challenge Mode before the update. ■ New World 9 Expedition Zone ‘Pandemonium’ Added.
- ‘Pandemonium’ Expedition Zone can be explored after clearing World 9 [Normal] Act 31-9 Secret Benefactor. [Quality of Life Changes] ■ World 9 ‘Pandemonium’ Chaser Dungeon added. ■ World 9 Crest Missions and World 9 Profile Icons Added. ■ Account and Hero Level cap will be increased to Lv150 - Heroes at 1 Star Awakening or higher can grow up to Lv150. ■ Hero Training level cap will also increase to Lv400. ■ Dimensional Boss Summons’ levels will also range up to lv365.
■ Number of Radiant Shinies needed to upgrade Heroes’ Transcendence and Evostones needed for Limit Break are reduced.
[New System!] ■ SR Jumping System is added for fast Hero progression. ※ What is SR Jumping? - You can get SR Jumping Chances by clearing specific dungeons. - If you cleared those dungeons before the update, you automatically get the Jumping Chances. - Select the Hero you want from SR Jumping Chance after clearing dungeons. Then, complete the Awakening Missions to get that Hero to 6 Star Awakening and Lv.100. -Please note that Heroes selected for growth via SR Jumping cannot be sold or used as fusion material until SR Jumping has been completed. Only then will the SR Jumping tag (indicated by a yellow up arrow in an orange diamond) be removed, allowing the selected Hero to be sold or used as fusion/growth material. Go to SR Jumping Beginner Guide ▼ https://moot.us/lounges/401/boards/1896/posts/5258515/guide-sr-jumping - Check out 'SR Jumping' from the icon on the right side of the main screen.
- Clear the dungeons listed under Jumping Requirement to acquire Jumping Chances. Then use Jumping Chances to select the Hero you want to upgrade. ㄴ Io/MyungHwarin/Europa/Tia cannot be selected.
- You can select just one Hero to Jump. ㄴ Even if you didn’t complete Jumping your previous hero, if you have additional Jumping Chances, you can select additional heroes to go through the Jumping process. ㄴ You can have up to 6 Heroes Jumping at the same time.
- The selected Hero can grow to 6 Star Awakening through Awakening Jumping Missions, and you can acquire various rewards depending on how many stars you’ve obtained. ㄴ Again, the Hero selected for growth via SR Jumping cannot be sold or used as hero growth material while SR Jumping is in progress.
- If you select a hero you already have as 6-Star Awakening or higher for Jumping, you will acquire a SR 6-Star +12 copy of that hero.
Depending on how many SR Jumps you complete, you can get different types of Chaser Crystals. ㄴ One Jump is completed when the 6-Star Awakening Missions are completed for one Hero. ㄴ When you select a hero you already have at 6-Star Awakening or higher and acquire a SR 6-Star, +12 Hero, that is also considered as a complete Jumping.
■ Chaser Dungeon Instant Complete feature will be added. - Clear any of the Chaser Dungeons at least once to unlock the feature, afterwards, you will be able to instantly complete Chaser Dungeons regardless of the selected Class Master.
■ Skill Research duration will be reduced and Instant Complete costs will also be reduced to reflect this change.
■ Hero Training Red Dot condition will change. - Before Change: If there was a level up possible in any class - After Change: If the highest level class can be upgraded. ■ Maximum number of Party Slots increased from 8 to 10.
■ Dimensional Chasm entry requirement will change so that the previous Rank has to be cleared before attempting the next Rank.
■ In both Equipment Select Ticket and Equipment Crafting Menu, any items not registered in Book will be marked as ‘Not Acquired’.
■ Skill patterns in Raid Rank 6 - Crazy Envoy (apart from phase 5) have been improved to allow for quicker clears. ■ Normal Artifact Shield drop rate will increase slightly. ■ If an Awakened or Transcended Hero is used as material, a warning message will be displayed when said Hero’s growth is higher. For example, attempting to feed a 2-Star Awakened Hero to a 1-Star Awakened Hero will prompt a warning. ■ If you press “Crafting Set Equip” button on the Raid Dungeon Screen, you will be moved directly to Raid Set Equipment Craft window. ■ Your Berkas’ Lair Source record will stay even when season changes. ■ New World BGM 1 Song is added to Lobby. - BGM can be changed by going to [Menu > Option > Game Setting > Lobby BGM]. ■ Acquiring Radiant Shiny will no longer display on World Chat Alarms ■ Mari Summon the Support Cooldown reduced from 20s to 15s. ■ Mari Skills Fixes - Fixed the issue of Final Decision putting up to 6 targets into Overload state instead of the intended maximum of 4 targets. - Fixed the issue in which KORMET’s skill effects would not turn red within the skill range of [Upgrade] Final Decision. - Fixed the issue of 5 Star Mari summoning 2 KORMETs when using Eraser. - Fixed the issue with KORMET’s buff duration not increasing through Prayer of Blessing while within skill range of Final Decision and [Upgrade] Final Decision. ■ When the game is downloaded, a Mini Game will be added. ■ Elesis’ Rare Avatar [Project Weapon Elesis] on Special Sale.
※Special Skill animation Steel Cut is included.
- Sale Duration: Western: January 26, 2021 (Tue) After Maintenance - February 22, 2021 (Mon) 23:59 (Server Time, UTC-5) Asia: January 26, 2021 (Tue) After Maintenance - February 23, 2021 (Tue) 09:59 (Server Time, UTC+9) - You can purchase by going to [Shop] → [Custom] → [Project Weapon Elesis] - [Project Weapon Elesis] is sold as a set including Avatar, Profile Icon, and Profile Border. As always, keep it here on Moot for more announcements and updates! Chase On! -GrandChase Team