[PATCH NOTES] Building BridgesPatch Notes
Hello, Chasers. The content below will be updated after our regularly scheduled game maintenance, please look out for the details of the maintenance in a separate announcement: Western: November 24, After Maintenance (Server Time, UTC-5) Asia: November 24, After Maintenance (Server Time, UTC+9) [Update Description] ■ Nelia’s Chaser System Update Nelia’s second life has been something of a problem, she’s alive, but there’s the bothersome issue of Heitaros and her ongoing rivalry with Veigas. Still, she’s gaining new power from her Chaser System, which means it really is time to be afraid of the dark.
■ New Content: Connection - You can access Connection on the right side of Lobby at [Menu -> Connection].
- You can check each SR Rank Hero’s Connection progress when you access the Connection tab. - Tap a hero’s icon to see details of their Connections.
[Activate Connection] - Inactive Connections can be activated by acquiring the corresponding Hero. - Locked Heroes’ Connections will be released in a later update. - The Connection details are provided in the form of a diagram of the characters related to the hero.
- You can use Thread of Connection to upgrade and unlock Connections. - You can read the dialogue using the Talk button, and the dialogue becomes more diverse as the Connection level increases.
- Locked Connections will be displayed as ‘?’ on Connection tab.
- You can acquire additional stats through Goddess of Connection Sisleya’s Blessing. - You can acquire Sisleya’s Blessing EXP by upgrading Connections. - Additional stats are applied to all Heroes according to their Class.
- Gather Threads of Connection from Adventure Dungeons with your weekly Hero. (Weekly acquisition limit is 700.) - Weekly hero and Thread of Connection weekly acquisition reset at every Monday 00:00 hour.
■ PVP Update As previously announced, the current PVP season has ended, and the new PVP season will begin. Good work, everyone! PVP season reward will be provided based on the rank, and the PVP score will be reset according to its rank.
■ Skill Revamps Some of your favorite Heroes are getting some much-deserved love, please see below for the changes to their Passive, Active, Special, and Chaser Skills.
■ You can check your previous PVP season ranking record. - You can view your rank and challenger ranking on the Previous Season Ranking tab.
■ Wizard's Labyrinth special stage entry and reward acquisition process have changed. - Before: Draw a card, clear the special stage dungeon corresponding to the card you drew and acquire the reward. - After: Draw a card, and then acquire the reward corresponding to the card you drew. - Because the reward acquisition process has changed, the card names will be changed as listed below.
■ Craft UI has revamped. - You can check all of your Shiny at once on the Shiny Craft screen.
- The list is divided into ‘Tank, Assault, Ranger, Mage and Healer’ to be easier to categorize when crafting the Dimensional Chasm Support Weapons.
- Raid crafting tab has been combined into one. You can set the category at the ‘Raid Set Equipment’ tab.
■ You can check the growth materials easier at Hero Awakening, Transcendence Awakening and Chaser Growth UI.
■ Awakening/Transfusion function is added to [Inventory] – Hero tab.
■ You can click on Shiny to check its main acquisition location on [Inventory] – Hero tab.
■ Arena match balance and defense team AI have revamped. - You will be matched with an opponent with lower BP when you have a low arena attack success rate. - Fixed the situation where the hero deployed in defense team had the priority to attack than the hero deployed in the attack team when the attack team and defense team are equal in condition. ■ The hero's rating will display the recent rating. ■ Setting up the auto skill function in the game, then reconnecting will not disable the auto skill in the adventure dungeon. ■ If filters are applied in the sell equipment screen, only the equipment rank in possession will be shown. ■ Multi upgrade/process time has been shortened by simplifying the hero multi upgrade/evolution animation. ■ You can purchase energy items up to 15 times per day on Shop – [Item] tab. ■ You can now see which Server you’re accessing via [Option>Account Info]. ■ Europa’s English Voice Lines have been added. ■ Chaser Crystal 500 item is removed from the shop. ■ Return of the Armada! Your high flying 2019 Armada avatars are back! They’ll only be on resale for a limited time, so stand at the ready to grab this opportunity!
■ 2019 Armada Main Lobby [Lobby: Armada Bridge] is on resale for a limited time.
■ 2019 Armada Bridge Profile Skin is on resale for a limited time.
■ 2019 T-CON Ship of the Deep Sea is on resale for a limited time.
- Sale Duration: Western: November 24, After Maintenance - December 21, 23:59 (Server Time, UTC-5) Asia: November 24, After Maintenance - December 22, 09:59 (Server Time, UTC+9) - Check out the items at [Shop] → [Custom Shop]. Chase On! -GrandChase Team