Zsolt Fülöp LV.2 Lurker
Apr 22, 2021, 01:00 AM 225 read

Change Lapis Imprint of Memory

Suggestions & Bug Reporting

She's borderline useless in a lot of content as is.   Imprint of Memory SI Talent increases her Crit Damage and Attack Speed (stacks to 50) for every enemy that dies nearby her. Deals extra damage when a Wedged enemy dies.   Change the trigger from "dies" to "suffers Critical hit". Modify the stack number, and the damage and/or number of targets for the first and second mechanic respectively. That makes her not suck as much, and she can be balanced properly.

Comment 9

• fczstorm LV.3 Lurker Apr 23, 2021, 05:45 PM

Agree, Lapis really need buff.
    Her kit really confusing!!

• MoaP LV.2 Lurker Apr 22, 2021, 03:04 AM

Doesn't that mean she is more of a burst since you need to kill fast?

• Zsolt Fülöp LV.2 Lurker Apr 22, 2021, 05:05 AM

You assume there's things to kill everywhere that you can quickly stack up on.

Sadly no, which is why she'll quickly go irrelevant the moment Lire SI is out. (Not less-used, literally irrelevant, that's just how much better Lire is, sadly).
    EDIT: Some amount of powercreep is one thing, but Lapis loses out so fast allegedly (according to the Kr guys) that many said that she isn't even worth investing in to begin with. Lire is rated much higher, since she can also sweep quickly, but she's not borderline useless unless she has something to stack on. Lapis is pretty much Adventure (irrelevant as of now, much easier than before) and WBP4, that's about it.

• ネオウルフ LV.17 Wolf Apr 23, 2021, 09:38 AM

I think Lapis SI is only good at WBP2 , there is no skill spam dps si unless rufus and werner si release.
    Lire is still forever WBP1.
    WBP4 is reliant on normal attacks and spam jin S2 & Io S2 for preventing stun and knockback. So it is not recommend to put Lapis in WBP4 because lack of sp and no buff atk speed support

• Zsolt Fülöp LV.2 Lurker Apr 23, 2021, 12:24 PM

I'll have to pass on judging that, today will be my first day trying WBP4. I do know that recommendation sets Lapis in P4, but I don't exactly know why, I'll have to try it out to say for sure.

Even then, though, I still say she needs this change. She's sub-par enough compared to Lire (and we can expect the same for Rufus and Werner, even Io, most likely) that she should at least have such minor changes to keep her somewhat relevant.

• ネオウルフ LV.17 Wolf Apr 23, 2021, 12:28 PM

ok good luck

• Zsolt Fülöp LV.2 Lurker Apr 23, 2021, 10:20 PM

Yeah, tried her, she looks better suited to P2. P4 she did ~450m damage for me, but can't well say that impressed me.

• ネオウルフ LV.17 Wolf Apr 23, 2021, 11:00 PM

Zsolt Fülöp  yup Lapis is better suited in P2 until harpe dps will overtake lapis maybe depending on his dps skill spam.
    For wb p4 , i did run boke setup . Jin , io, europa and ley.

• Zsolt Fülöp LV.2 Lurker Apr 25, 2021, 02:30 AM

ネオウルフ  I did a few switches, ran P2 with Amy Europa Veigas Lapis, and P4 with Jin Io Ley Hwarin.

It was a happy surprise, I got a whole 1,1bn extra compared to my original set. Also, Lapis completely destroyed P2, even though her buff didn't tick at all.

Still, saw other seriously good P2, and I'm dissatisfied. Main reason she needs this switch.

Home