Zsolt Fülöp LV.2 Lurker
Feb 21, 2021, 10:54 PM 213 read

Skill priority in auto

Suggestions & Bug Reporting

Can we please get a skill priority override option for specific skills?   I've written several posts on this issue (never got an answer on old Plug forum), but Europa repeatedly casts her S1 over her S2, even if the latter is higher on the turn order compared to her S1 (first and last, respectively), and/or higher in frequency compared to her S1 (1.0 and 0.1 respectively). It's agonizingly annoying in certain situations. The only way to make sure she uses her S2 before her S1 is to turn off S1, wich curbs her damage.   Meanwhile, Tia and Ryan get a new function that's basically them only, while the whole auto feature just doesn't do what you'd expect it to do. I don't "mind" that in particular. But can we fix things too please?   Please add a tickbox that makes the specific skill be fired the moment it's off cooldown and SP is available regardless of any other setting.

Comment 4

• gamer811844369 LV.1 Mootie Feb 24, 2021, 02:37 AM

Got exactly the same issue with Elesis skills. I have S1 with priority 10 and S2 with 1, but she never uses S1 unless S2 is in complete cooldown. So annoying vs. Elizabeth...

• Zsolt Fülöp LV.2 Lurker Feb 24, 2021, 05:01 AM

Don't mind, just try enjoying the game, and don't give KoG a single cent, is what I'd recommend.
    I'll probably unlink this forum, and forget it altogether.

So-called GMs basically never communicate, the stub for bug fixes and recommendations is pretty much dead. I've written more than 30 bug and issue posts back on the old Plug, and Facebook, with a magnificent 0% answer ratio.

I'm an old player - a VERY old one - and I tried another time, since it's a new forum, with new GMs and all, but it's pretty much the same as the old one with worthless Srirachalada, and the same shit for the last 2,5 years or so. If they can't even be asked to write "thanks for notifying us, we're looking into it" about once every day, or every few days, then there's no reason to care about this trash either. Might as well keep to Discord for news. Can't get a bugfix there either, but at least people answer when you ask them.

This mentality is why I'm not paying a single cent to these people, and why the game will likely be going into the bin soon enough -.-"

• gamer528717795 LV.1 Mootie Feb 27, 2021, 12:40 AM

Frequency is not priority, if you want to set priority, do the skill order set up where you can arrange the order of skill, it is close to priority, espeically when in ele/euro case where s1 costs 2sp and s2 at one, it will use s2 when it's ready instead of waiting for another sp to use s1. The default setting is based on your hero position and s1 ahead of s2, i did the skill order thing and i'm very pleased with the result.

• gamer528717795 LV.1 Mootie Feb 27, 2021, 12:39 AM

Frequency is not priority, if you want to set priority, do the skill order set up where you can arrange the order of skill, it is close to priority, espeically when in ele/euro case where s1 costs 2sp and s2 at one, it will use s2 when it's ready instead of waiting for another sp to use s1. The default setting is based on your hero position and s1 ahead of s2, i did the skill order thing and i'm very pleased with the result.

Home