[GM]Shiny LV.20 GameManager
Aug 17, 2021, 12:01 PM 7,291 read

[NOTICE] 8/17/2021 Maintenance Delay Notice (UPDATED)

Notices
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Notices - [NOTICE] 8/17/2021 Maintenance Delay Notice (UPDATED) image 1

Hello, Chasers.   We are almost prepared to go ahead with August 17, 2021 maintenance, however Apple iOS review has been delayed. Therefore, we are forced to delay maintenance while we wait upon the review.   We have contacted Apple to expedite this process so that Chasers can return to the smoothest gameplay experience possible in GrandChase. We will provide you with an exact maintenance schedule in a later announcement as soon as we can.   In addition, as the maintenance is postponed, the restrictions on in-game content will be temporarily extended until the end of maintenance.   ■Extended Content Restriction List   PVP World Boss Hell’s Furnace   ■ With the delay of 8/17 maintenance, we will also extend the duration to redeem Grand Change Pre-Registration codes.   - We will announce the redemption period for the pre-registration codes in a future announcement after maintenance schedule has been finalized.   We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.   Thank you. -GrandChase Team

Comment 60

• Alleyena LV.9 Big Chungus Aug 17, 2021, 02:24 PM

Seriously people? Who cares. They do this to make it fair. They commenced an update for iOS and AOS had to wait. You all lost your minds. They do it vice versa and you guys lose your minds. They wait so everyone can play together and you all lose your minds. The update is still coming, calm down. It’s not going to kill you all to wait a little while.

• John Ross Lorenz Mir LV.4 Lurker Aug 17, 2021, 02:42 PM

agreed... the toxicity and immaturity of the players in this community.

• ネオウルフ LV.18 Wolf Aug 17, 2021, 02:52 PM

well look at the bright side , we can farm shiny for transcendance T10-15. Kog is giving us more time to prepare .

• Not QB LV.5 Lurker Aug 17, 2021, 03:13 PM

You'd care if you have thousands of MC in your inventory and cant do most of the pve contents...

• gamer302659158 LV.1 Mootie Aug 17, 2021, 03:19 PM

Mood

• Alleyena LV.9 Big Chungus Aug 18, 2021, 02:56 AM

Even then, I still wouldn’t, honestly.

• gamer419046957 LV.1 Mootie Aug 17, 2021, 04:34 PM

You dumb? this happen so many times yet KOG isn't taking an action. Always throwing apology. Sucks

• Alleyena LV.9 Big Chungus Aug 18, 2021, 02:55 AM

Are you? How pathetic that you resort to name calling. Yeah, it’s frustrating but you people need to calm tf down. It, literally, was 1 day late. They should have it reviewed before announcing an update but it’s literally a Goddamn game. Grow tf up and find something else to occupy your time.

• 1stio LV.4 Deadeye Aug 17, 2021, 06:32 PM

well, it happen again and again..
    don't tell me that u forgot the day when android get delayed in playstore but ios user can still enjoy the game..
    and if remembered the last update just get delayed bcoz ios too..
    no wonder

• Alleyena LV.9 Big Chungus Aug 18, 2021, 02:51 AM

I remembered and I stated it in my comment if you’d just read. Honestly, idc because I could still grind on all those delays. The update is still coming so I’m not bothered. Idky you people get so pressed over this game.

• 1stio LV.4 Deadeye Aug 18, 2021, 12:48 PM

just like you dun care..
    everyone also dun care bout u bothered or not

• Alleyena LV.9 Big Chungus Aug 18, 2021, 01:16 PM

Well apparently you did because you replied to my comment 😂

• GiI LV.2 Lurker Aug 17, 2021, 07:02 PM

It's not about patient but it's about fair and faith. Many of the incident like this only make the Android have to suffer alone or suffer with it. I don't know if you play this server since it launched or not BUT the unfair is true for Android if the incident like this happen til this time. I bet with you if the delayed one here is Android then the IoS just take the update and login to the game no matter what, I've seen enough about this ==" We just can't take how they treat IoS compare to Android

• Alleyena LV.9 Big Chungus Aug 18, 2021, 02:59 AM

I was here when the game launched so I remember all of it. They launched for iOS and AOS had to wait once, then launched for AOS while iOS waited, as I stated in my comment. It happened to both so don’t give me that, “it’s not fair.” Bs. After that, they made both wait so it was fair to all players. It happened equally.

• GiI LV.2 Lurker Aug 18, 2021, 04:46 PM

Why don't you tell about the others incident? Am I not clear enough? I'm already told " the unfair is true for Android if the incident like this happen til this time" and "We just can't take how they treat IoS compare to Android" Even if the Android can access to the game while the IoS have to wait they only give compensation to IoS, unlike that incident when Android have to wait a whole week then compensation for both. If this is about technical issue then why one have compensation while the other don't? Not to metion about faith that I'm already told too, the faith lost more than enough to make me know if this is Android problem then the IoS still take the update. More than that many people including me expect for this update then they dissapoint us and make us remember these incident again, we are their guest and they have failed the guest's expectation and make the guest remember bad memory so there's nothing wrong for us to criticize them. I'm not trying to toxic, still waiting for update but the truth must be bring to the light everytime like this.

• Rozwel LV.2 Lurker Aug 17, 2021, 10:19 PM

Não sei a quanto tempo você joga, mas não é pra primeira vez que isso ocorre, sendo que quando o Android negou a autorização e a Apple aprovou, eles liberaram pra Apple e quem usava Android ficou atrasado em conteúdo.....mas quando Apple não libera, todos tem que esperar....

• gamer355547100 LV.1 Mootie Aug 18, 2021, 02:56 AM

It's most likely be delayed 1 or 2 days, it's really not a big deal is just a game, even if people have oh so many monster cards and what else, they need to calm down a little

• RikaKido LV.4 Lurker Aug 18, 2021, 10:30 AM

These people need to stop crying like seriously. It's not like the game will shut down, its just the maintenance getting delayed. I don't care how long it takes there are still OTHER GAMES to play. Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser isn't the only game in the world and the company is doing their best so shut up. I've been playing this game for 2 2/3 years with no sign of stopping. If you don't like it just quit the game. Nobody gonna miss you tbh.

• gamer419046957 LV.1 Mootie Aug 17, 2021, 04:33 PM

CONGRATS KOG, YOU NEVER FAILED TO DISAPPOINT US

• erehwon LV.2 Lurker Aug 17, 2021, 02:11 PM

Since the maintenance is delayed, will it be possible to lift the Content Restriction, especially World Boss, to claim Radiant Shiny Tickets for those who haven't claimed them yet? If not, will you make it happen to auto-claim those tickets and send to the player's mailbox? Would that be fair enough at the very least?

Thank you for kindly considering.

• HonMell LV.5 Lurker Aug 17, 2021, 10:45 PM

Yes, please!

• Not QB LV.5 Lurker Aug 17, 2021, 12:54 PM

Shieeeeet what do I do with 80k Monster Card in inventory now, other than...

DEMAND MASSIVE COMPENSATION

• AnjingGoblok LV.7 Nomad Aug 17, 2021, 07:30 PM

Ugh same bruh... Feel ya

• DaGuyz LV.1 Mootie Aug 17, 2021, 06:59 PM

What are some people even on about ? They are delaying the whole maintenance, so that mean that if you still have things to do in the game you're able to deal with it now before the maintenance hit.

We are still all able to play the game so there shouldn't be any issue..

The maintenance time always was said to be a tentative time, so you know, just take your time relax and enjoy the game :3

Also thank you GC Team for taking action into dealing with Apple's slow review and keeping us updated on the status on the maintenance and letting us still play in the meantime !

• Alleyena LV.9 Big Chungus Aug 18, 2021, 05:10 AM

Thank you. This is what I have been fighting people about. They act like the game’s updates are their lifeline. Good Lord…there are other things. It’s still coming and they normally compensate us for these instances. This community is so toxic when it comes to stuff like this.

• gamer709867420 LV.2 Lurker Aug 17, 2021, 04:49 PM

Commence the update on Android and update whenever possible in ios. I don't see the reason why we should suffer as android users

• Elsword LV.2 Lurker Aug 18, 2021, 12:17 AM

NEED MORE MALEE SUMMEER COSTUMEEEE DAMN YOU KOOOOOGGG , WE STILL HAVE A LOT SUMMER BOYS . WHY YOU STILL KEEP RELEASE ALL GIRLS ON THIS YEARS

• gamer318084354 LV.3 Lurker Aug 18, 2021, 01:35 AM

Ew gay yuck 🤮😁

• gamer709867420 LV.2 Lurker Aug 18, 2021, 04:42 AM

you sound retarded

• Elsword LV.2 Lurker Aug 18, 2021, 02:13 PM

nah im just want to share my complaint lol

• Elsword LV.2 Lurker Aug 18, 2021, 02:12 PM

do yo think this game only for boys? just shut up

• Alleyena LV.9 Big Chungus Aug 18, 2021, 05:14 AM

100% agree! There are girls that play this game and I want some damn eye candy! 😂 take a break from all the girls for a damn minute.

• Elsword LV.2 Lurker Aug 18, 2021, 02:14 PM

100% agree this game doesn't care about girl player lol we still have a lot boys to get summer but KOG dont want to make it lol

• Oska Shin LV.3 Lurker Aug 17, 2021, 01:08 PM

why this always happen? Dev's

why you cant fix this everytime you have a update both on android and ios

you can fix this early
    but you din't take an action

now android user need to wait again and again .............

• gamer688522894 LV.1 Mootie Aug 17, 2021, 02:08 PM

Patient pls

• Storky LV.2 Lurker Aug 17, 2021, 01:28 PM

Commence the update without iOS just like you guys did it before!
    https://moot.us/lounges/401/boards/1895/posts/5398506/5-18-tue-notice-regarding-the-issue-found-after-the-update

"We strongly encourage everyone to play via using an Android device or an App Player until the issue is fixed."

• gamer709867420 LV.2 Lurker Aug 17, 2021, 04:49 PM

yessss we would love that

• gamer419046957 LV.1 Mootie Aug 17, 2021, 01:30 PM

As expected with this KOG shit

• gamer419046957 LV.1 Mootie Aug 17, 2021, 01:34 PM

So android players will adjust again? Why not continue the maintenance. And do compensation. That's ur problem not ours. (You even skip 1 month of event after w10 release)
    Not this time KOG. poor!!

• Axl Alcovendas LV.2 Lurker Aug 17, 2021, 03:54 PM

Disappointed but not surprised. 😐😐 how many times has this happened already? why does this keep on happening really? I just wanna know the reason why this keeps on happening.

• gamer318084354 LV.3 Lurker Aug 17, 2021, 05:28 PM

Milking to costumer

• GiI LV.2 Lurker Aug 17, 2021, 06:44 PM

Well, if this is an Android problem the update will not be delayed. I've seen enough about this to say that or simple like this: If it's IoS problem then the Android have to suffer with it and if it's Android problem then IoS just take the update while the Android have to wait and then compensation for both device just like the Android's whole week delayed incident LOL

• Âerö LV.1 Mootie Aug 17, 2021, 08:03 PM

Bayzed take

• HonMell LV.5 Lurker Aug 17, 2021, 11:01 PM

RELEASE THE WORLD BOSS, I NEED TO CLAIM MY SHINYS!!

• gamer747821186 LV.1 Mootie Aug 18, 2021, 04:03 AM

i think it's better to complete the review for both AOS and iOS first before announcing the maintenance time, so something like this won't happen again

Home