[GM]Shiny LV.22 GameManager
Jan 12, 2021, 05:01 PM 4,045 read

[CONTENT SNEAK PEEK] Pandemonium, The Prison Realm

Notices
GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Notices - [CONTENT SNEAK PEEK] Pandemonium, The Prison Realm   image 1

Hello, Chasers!   At the end of World 8, Europa Jupiter, the Angel of Judgment who was trying to punish Decanee for her crimes, ended up being controlled by the villain, who had gained the power of The List.   Fortunately, MyungHwarin, who joined GrandChase to find the List, was able to break Decanee’s control over her. If it wasn't for the young queen, Europa would have endangered her own sister under Decanee’s control.   After reading this, you can see how terrifying the List is, and why MyungHwarin prioritizes its retrieval over everything else. They managed to defeat the giant Gardosen, but The List they recovered turned out to be an illusion - a trap, set by Decanee once again.   A dark energy engulfed the GrandChase right before getting the List back! Will Elesis and her friends be able to bring back the List safely?   But wait! World 8 Ellia Peninsula difficulties will be merged into one difficulty upon the release of World 9. As the difficulty is merged into one difficulty, rewards before the merge cannot be acquired anymore. It is recommended to clear all of the World 8 Challenge difficulty missions before World 9 release!   Act 29. Mind Prison   “Why are you using my name and my martial art?” The place where the souls who have lost their memories roam, where Asin and Jin’s pasts converge, meeting their thought to be long-dead master, who doesn’t remember himself. Enter, the Mind Prison.

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Notices - [CONTENT SNEAK PEEK] Pandemonium, The Prison Realm   image 3

Act30. Ice Prison   “Why do you think there would be a better future? What makes you say that?” A cold and unfeeling prison that takes away the physical forms of the unfortunate souls who attempt to brave its halls. The cold chill is holding down the GrandChase.

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Notices - [CONTENT SNEAK PEEK] Pandemonium, The Prison Realm   image 5

Act31. Soul Prison   “I tried to be nice by letting your soul go. Well, it can't be helped.” The beating heart of Pandemonium, the lair of a soul-eating monster, and the likely hideaway of Decanee! Enter the Soul Prison, but be warned, you may lose yourself forever.

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Notices - [CONTENT SNEAK PEEK] Pandemonium, The Prison Realm   image 7

Another adventure awaits you in the hellish prisons of Pandemonium in World 9! Can you break through the heart of the Pandemonium with the Heroes of the GrandChase?   ★ WARNING! WARNING! ★   We’ve received intel on Decanee, it’s unclear, but we’ve managed to capture an image of the deceiver. Hang on, who is that?! What else is she plotting? Find out when [World 9 - Pandemonium] arrives!

GrandChase - GLOBAL EN: Notices - [CONTENT SNEAK PEEK] Pandemonium, The Prison Realm   image 9

More details will be revealed soon, so we do hope everyone looks forward to the update! +_+   Chase On! -GrandChase Team

Comment 6

• Where is my Decanee? LV.15 Dream Chaser Jan 13, 2021, 01:51 AM

Decanee Soul Imprint :3
    Revive me, then i will give you money and wealth :V

• Chinno LV.13 Mirage Main Jan 12, 2021, 07:33 PM

RIP Decanee

• ミントブロッサム³⁹ LV.15 I Love Food Jan 13, 2021, 09:12 PM

a new adventure begins, uwu 😙

• 1stio LV.4 Deadeye Jan 15, 2021, 05:10 PM

hey admin, can u change MyungHwarin's name to Hwarin? unlike other, she is the only one who have her full name

• GCodeMJ LV.17 Sage Jan 17, 2021, 12:15 PM

Moot
  • Gilbert Suhendra LV.5 Survivor Main Jan 17, 2021, 08:36 PM

COOL

moot family 10
Home