Nihlus LV.8 Wolf
Dec 15, 2020, 08:34 AM 50 read

Looking for Casual or Semi-competitive Battlefield 4 group

I’ve owned Battlefield 4 for quite some time, around 3 years now. It’s taken me that long to hone my skills into a better player since I always played pretty casually. Now that I’m better at the game (usually placing in top 5 every game when I’m warmed up properly) I would like to try and introduce myself to a casual or semi competitive team/group/clan. I’m nothing crazy of course, I’ve only just reached level 50 despite having the game for so long. But I’m extremely familiar with shooters on this scale, and my skill in the game has skyrocketed recently, surpassing lots of the level 100+ vets in my lobbies. Now it’s about time that I get grouped up with some people that want to take the game a little more seriously and improve their skill, while still maintaining the fun aspect of it. If anyone is familiar with a group like this or perhaps even organizes one, then shoot me a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible :) P.S. Conquest Large on hardcore is 99% of what I play, although I’m open to other lobbies too!

Comment 0

Home