Trunkz Jr Trunkz Jr LV.7 Good Leader
May 2, 2020, 01:20 AM 52 read

United We Stand - Recruiting (est.2003)

Battlefield: General - United We Stand - Recruiting (est.2003) image 2

United We Stand was created in 2003 to play Battlefield 1942. We now play many other games but we are always looking for more Battlefield players to play BFV, BF3, BF4 & BF1 (let's be real nobody liked Hardline lol) and with BF6 coming next year (rumors being its Bad Company 3) it's great to have a solid non toxic group of older adults to enjoy the game with.   http://www.uwsgaming.com    

Comment 4

• This review has been deleted.

• Trunkz Jr LV.7 Good Leader May 3, 2020, 01:29 AM

Banana, not going to lie nobody is going to want to join your Msim community with such low age specs, your one ad said it was like 15+ another said 16+ if you are taking players that low in age nobody will take your group seriously for an Msim group. Also coming into our topic and spamming that and then seeing you do it everywhere else makes you look very desperate, it’s one thing to be a strong recruiter, it’s another thing going into another community’s topic, if anything you guys should be merging into a group like ours given we’ve been around since 2003, we aren’t about power we are about providing a decent non toxic home for people to enjoy gaming with.

• Banana i2 LV.2 Lurker May 3, 2020, 01:42 AM

sorry about that I am new to moot and I can't tell if the things I type save or not. My intention wasn't to seem desperate for ppl to join but I guess I did give off the wrong vibe. I'll delete my post from ur group thing, didn't mean to promote my milsim there, and I am really sorry for any of confusion I may have caused. Hope you have a great day!

• Trunkz Jr LV.7 Good Leader May 2, 2020, 01:40 AM

Please make sure that you are 17+ as the majority of us are adults.

Home