xKRONOSx LV.10 Nomad
Aug 24, 2019, 02:56 PM 222 read

When you’re one of the best tankers in the world

Battlefield: General - When you’re one of the best tankers in the world  image 3

2 tenths of 1% aka 0.2% No I don’t sit in the base, I’m an offensive tank. So no camping n roasting marshmallows

Comment 6

• senior big boi1 LV.4 Lurker Aug 24, 2019, 07:03 PM

you're my hero

• Reaper1369 LV.2 Lurker Aug 26, 2019, 09:29 PM

you are the best and the worst person ever

• xKRONOSx LV.10 Nomad Aug 27, 2019, 03:26 AM

Lol hey now.. 🤣

• PredatorX78 LV.3 Lurker Sep 18, 2019, 09:08 AM

Geezus dude congrats haha

• pekes LV.7 Best Squadmate Oct 21, 2019, 11:05 AM

L

• xKRONOSx LV.10 Nomad Sep 6, 2019, 03:22 AM

It had changed to 0.1. But being that I hadn’t played in 2 days.. And folks on twitter saying I’m lying.. lol ok kids.. even the producer of bfv Jeff Braddock, was giving me shit for saying hey you guys aren’t giving us content!

You’re giving us panzerstorm back in what month lol, and marita with no tanks, no cannons, no planes, nothing.. they could’ve made marita like Fjell..

But NO, instead they blast my ass for saying we just came out with 3 new maps.. I lulled and said on the 2 LEAST popular game modes.. squad conquest and tdm.. your BASE is on breakthrough and conquest and you’re giving us nothing. In fact, you even had weapons come out with the 3 new maps that can’t be used in battlefield Vanilla! What the fuk! How does that happen? Why?

Bugs since launch that influence the fluidity of the game.. but you’d rather work on weapon skins and player skins and ya can’t even get player skins right... it’s the same rotation. No Americans, Russians, Japanese...

And I’m the idiot... 🤣

Home